I choose

"I choose... You pikachu!" I threw a ball at them and ran. How can I choose someone to love when I don't love at all? That's dumb. Why choose a few dicks when you can have 23? I imagined my erotic fantasy. I queefed in anticipants. I was ready for the dicks. I wanted it then and now.
I fell in the streets and stepped into the gynecologist office.
I went in and pressed the elevator button to go to the fourth floor. After waiting in line for forty minutes, I got checked in to the waiting room. After waiting for another forty minutes in the waiting room, I was brought back into the back rooms. I sat on the table and the doctor came in.
"Kylie?"
"Yes."
"I have a few questions for you."
"Ok"
"Age"
"12"
"Gender"
"Rare purple wolf"
"Sexually active?"
"No"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Yes"
"But you aren't sexually active?"
"Yes"
"Ok. Allergies?"
"Spaghetti and dogs and dick."
"When was your last period?"
"What's a period"
"Good" the doctor said. "Your all set. We just need to do a pelvic exam"
"K"
He put his hand in my vagina and was suddenly sucked in. That happens sometimes. *shrug*
The doctor pulled out a rubber duck, 20 bucks, a tuba, a baby, and another Kyle. I forgot he was up there.
"Here's your baby" the doctor handed me the baby.
"Oh so cute" I lied, throwing it out the window when the doctor wasn't looking.
I went home and was met by graham holding something. It was the baby.
"Look what I found while spying at the OBGYN"
"You were what?"
"Nothing. But look at this baby. So cute"
Oh god I hate children. I took the baby. My baby. I went outside and sold the baby for its weight in cocaine. He seemed nice. I heard it screaming. That fucking sucks. That's not my problem. Lol. I'm not the mom or the dad. That kid didn't come out my vagina. Lol.
"What?" I asked as the reader stared at me. "The fuck you looking at?"
The reader turned away. That's what I fucking thought. "Hoe."
Back to the story. Back to me. I went to a diner and I sat down in a booth. It was sunny as fuck outside.
"Welcome to The Bus Stop. I'm Estelle, we have two specials today. Eggs... And slightly burnt eggs. Would you like to see a menu?"
I looked at her. She had tall, bee hive hair. She looked dumb. It was like she was stuck in the 70s. I hate the 70s. She probably has no family.
"Id like to see a menu," I asked. She rolled her eyes and handed me a piece of paper. She smelled like cigarettes and channel.
The menu read:
Eggs.
Slightly burnt eggs.
"Is this all you sell?"
"No, we have waffles in the back, but those are mine."
"I want waffles," I smiled and she squinted at me. She leaned forward and rasped into my ear.
"That fucking sucks. Have lung cancer and maybe you can have some."
"Is cancer contagious?" I didn't want whatever disease she had. She stopped smoking and took her cigarette out of her mouth.
"Honey, you should go back to school. I think you need it," she said delightfully as she put her cigarette out on her leather apron and flicked ash at me. I don't think she liked me. She walked off and I had a feeling that her husband died, her kid ran away, then he died, her best friend had a falling out, and she has ass cancer.
"Louis! I'm going for a smoke! Call me when you need me!" She hollered over the counter. She never did take my order.
I went inside my house and Steve greeted me with slightly burned eggs.
"Kylie! Want some eggs?" He held out his eggs.
"I want waffles!"
He leaned over and rasped into my ear, "That fucking sucks."
I killed him. Why does everyone keep saying that to me. I should've killed Ester or Elle or whatever her name was. She probably would have killed me though... Kill bitches, get money.
I went to my room. Kyle was there.
"You're just in time!" I exclaimed as I pulled down my pants. He held his hand up.
"But Kylie! The baby!" He exclaimed. Since when was he so moral?
"She'll like it too!" I argued and I humped his knees. I broke out in hives.
"Kyle, are you a dog or a dick?!"
"Both?" He seemed confused. He's so stupid. Lol.
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! I'm allergic to dogs and dicks!"
"Then how did you... With the... How?" He tried to form a question. He's so dumb. Who asks questions? Like, who does that?
I left. I hate him. They tried to kidnap me again. I said no. But that didn't work. I got kidnapped. Again. And this time, the child locks were on.