Take It Up the Ass

Hi. My name is Kylie Hulseseclipsephiliakyler. But it shortened to Kylie husslebus for the lols. I'm 5'4 with purple hair, purple eyes, and purple vagina. I love dîcks. I have blond, no, just kidding, blond is an ugly ass color. Most people on my list were blond. I have black hair with red extensions and green after color. I have blue, no, just kidding, purple anime eyes and lips so plump that the shugar plump fairy would be jealous. I'm hot shit.
"Hey, babes," one of the Kyles greeting me by slapping my väginä. I gave him a swift punch to the crotch as a greeting back.
"So, you game after sküle?" He asked me and I moaned seducktivity.
"As always, babee," I licked my lips, begging him to lick me back. I grabbed his arm and licked his elbow, down his forearm, across his knuckles, and I licked in between his fingers whilst moaning. He smiled at me and I noticed he had spinach in his teeth. I leaned forward and kissed him, sucking the spinach out of his teeth. I think I also accidentally sucked out a filling. Oops?
I crunched it up and felt the pieces get stuck in my throat. They cut it on the way down and got stuck. Maybe he'll be with me fivever.
I looked at him, my purple eyes glowing like stars, I loved his dîck so much. I loved feeling it inside me.
"So I guess I'll see you tonight, cûm puddle," he purred and I became a puddle.
I went threw my classes, so aroused by everything. I almost sucked dîck in chemisery because I was just so ready for tonight. I went straight home and grabbed my lube. And my super glue, just in case things get messy.
"Where are you going?" Phered asked me as he held his cock. I remembered when he first found his Cock. It was when I accidentally birthed it. It came straight out of my baby gun. I loved Denise, my sweet, beautiful cock.
"I'm going to get some dîck," I replied nonshalantly and Phered looked offended.
"Without me? But you promised!" He complained before he threw his cock in his bedroom.
"Fam, you ain't giving me dick. Ur useless!" I mean, we totally could, he wasn't my first cousin, so it was legal. He was only my brother. I patted his dick on the way out and the Kyle, Kyol,Kyal, Kial, K'y'all, Kioll, Khyle, Cyle, & Kile were all on motorcycles. Except for Cyle, he was in a side car. He's deaf, so he can't drive cuz he can't see the road. But, he was the first one to come up and pat my boobs.
"Thethe are nith and thirm," he said. Apparently, he had a speech impedimant, but I think he's just dumb. But, he was probably a good lay. I mean, he was a full two feet shorter than his other brothers, and he had dorky blonde hair(guess who's on my list). I hadn't seen him before. He looked like one of his brothers who had gotten hit by a bus. Just kidding, a train. No wait, hit by a bomb. He must've got hit by one of his brothers' dicks.
"Itth tho great to thee you!" He exclaimed as he threw his arms around me and grabbed my ass.
"Kyle, get back in the side car!" Kyol exclaimed. He was wearing a blue shirt, which matched his blue balls and his yellow pants. I wasn't wearing a shirt.
Kyol was obviously fashion challenged. But that's okay, my väginä can fix that.
It's all part of being a purple wherewolfe. I am so great and magical. My vagina emits perfume when I sneeze. When I'm on my period, I can grant wishes. I mean, all I had to do was sell my soul to the original daddy. I got some good dîck that night.
"You can ride behind me babee,"Khyle drawled and I winked at him.
"I'd love to ride you all night, cûm huffer, but you know I only ride bikes singularly," I replied before I shoved him off the bike and climbed on by myself. I flipped him off before I kicked him in the nuts and revved the ingine.
"Lead the way, honey buns!" I called out to my sausage pack of eight and I paddled away. I was in the ocean. It was kind of cold. Maybe it's because I'm in Mexico. We had paddled all night and Cyle somehow lost his legs. We forgot to bring money and we were all super hungry, so we kinda ate Cyle. Oops? His dîck was the best part. It gave new meaning to eating out. It wasn't very big, but it was enough. We kept his tongue, but to avoid it being eaten, we put it in my väginä for safe keeping.
But when we went back to Nevada, I kinda forgot his tongue was in there and I had secks with Kyol. They just didn't think I was ready for all 8 at once. I gave head all night and it got to the point where I had three dîcks in my stomach at one point.
Their dîcks were black from my stomach assid, but they seemed to enjoy it. They even let me eat the blackened skin. It was like eating a burnt hot dog. It was flakey but delightful. Maybe they'd let me taste more of them. By the end of night, I had had an entire feast of dîcks and I must've drank at least fourteen gallons of spirm. I could feel it sloshing in my stomach while Kyol pounded me from behind. I'll spare you the details, but his dîck went in but never came out ;)
My väginä swallowed it whole, like a cobra. I asked about condoms, but he said they were for cons, and that they were dumb. So we bare backed it into the night. Mexico was city of lights and pleasure. Sexually. Pour favor, take me back to the city of mexico and fuck me senseless.