When That Dick Too Bomb

I went to my next hour, pissed at Kyle for making that door attack me. It mauled my face. It's a good thing I have really fast healing powers. That's the good thing about being the purple wolf. I'm invincible. I can't ever die ever again ever unless my mate kills me. Even I can't kill myself. Unless I really wanted to. I really hope that door didn't hurt the baby.
"RING A LING A BONG DONG DING A WHORE LONG DONG BING BONG DICK DONG RING!!!" Went the bell. I was in the woods for a nice run. I decided to ditch. When the door me, I got blood all over my white tshirt. It would've been worse if I were wearing a bra, but I decided to wear my bikini to school. I took off in an alive sprint but I tripped on a rock and another rock caved in my forehead and I died. Jk. I can't die. But it wasn't a rock... It was a rock hard dick. I looked up and it was Kyle. I felt blood drizzle down my forehead and it burned my eyes and stained my forehead along with the rest of my face. I was bleeding extraordinarily. It's a good thing I'm a purple wolf. My blood was gold, like a god's, but purple flecks. I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I have an iPhone 7. My dad is Steve jobs and he isn't dead, he just pretended to be dead for the lols. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Kyle's dick fell out of his pants and thwacked me in the face, right between the eyes and it got caught in my mouth. I cheeked Kyle's dick and answered my phone.
"Hewo," I chocked on the dick. It was super long because he's a wolf. I can tell because it tasted like forest.
"Kylie, it's daddy. I have something to tell you-"
There was screaming. I couldn't tell if it was Kyle or on the other end. Probably both. I give gr8 head.
"Honey, ur the moon goddess!!!"
"I'm the wot?" Kyle's screams were cutting off the other line.
"Ur the moon goddess!" I heard chocking on the other end. Or maybe it was me. I'm not really sure. Kyle's dick was too bomb.
There was a gurgling sound on the other end as Kyle's dick hit the bottom of my stomach and Kyle cried out in pain.
"Fuck!" He yelled. I could feel my stomach acid injesting his penis. He was balls deep.
The phone hit floor as Kyle loaded my mouth with his seed. It tasted like apple seeds. I spit one out and It bounced off his balls.
I'm not a hoe, but I do like taking dick. It soothes the itch in my throat. Some say that oral gives you a smokers voice, but that's bull shit. So what if I have a small rasp? I've been taking dick and cigs for years. Sometimes, at the same time.
I hung up, my dad was being his stupid self. I wish we were rich, cuz then I could kill him and take his money. Kill bitches, get money. My way to live. I've already killed my other dads... Bill gates, bill Cosby, bill O'reily, Oprah. All the daddies. Like I said, I give gr8 head ;p he's not just daddy... He's Daddy.
My mom may be a little jealous about how her husband is really my Daddy, but I don't care. It's real love and real sick. So what if my pastor says I'm going to hell, I'll see my creator in hell. Lucy himself. Soon to be my daddy. If ya know what I mean. He birthed me. He's my real father. The original daddy.
Kyle nutted then pulled his dick out of my face. I have gauges in my cheeks, it helps me take more dicks and get more money. And it helps me bring in more victims. It's a way of life. #thuglife
Kyle helped me off the ground and the tip of his dick was black. Like me. But I'm white. I just look black. I've never seen the sun. I mean, I go outside, I just can't look at it or it'll burn my eyes out of my skull. I looked at the sun now. I felt my eyes ignite and melt out of my skull. If I wasn't a rare purple wolf, I might have died. But I didn't. My eyes sprouted like apple seeds. Or Kyle's seeds. Lol.
I looked into his obsidian  eyes and they were purple with lust for my body. But something was different. I felt his Bologna pony tickle my stable. I neighed seductively.
"Hey, hottie. Thanks for the head. Wanna walk me to class? I'll let you touch my ass..." He said alluringly as I felt his hand touch my shoulder sexually.
"Sure... Where you headed?"
"To the band room. It's my next hour. What's your name, hot stuff?" He asked me as we walked. I rolled my eyes. How could he not remember my name? I gave him the best head he's probably ever had. I slapped his dick and it turned inside out then sprang at me with a hiss and it entered me. I crushed it with my watermelon thighs and walked off. I deserved better.
I went to class and there was Kyle. I could've sworn he was wearing red when he nutted. Now he's wearing blue. He was totally ignoring me. I thought he had band? Why was he in my chemisery class? Like, what?
"Alright, you lazy Marys and cocksuckers, pair up. You're doing a lab today. You're playing with acid today." Mrs. KYll announced before she started throwing dissecting scalpels at us. She had no patience for kids. Why was she a teacher? She was younger than most of the class. And uglier. I mean, maybe it's just because Kyle's dick was too bomb and my standards were too high, or maybe it's cuz I'm not a lesbian and I just, I don't know.
"Fucking Kylie... Get off your ass. Pair with what's his name, I don't give a damn. Kylerson? Kamper? Kylean? Just pair up with him. Tired of his lonely loser ass," she said as she tightened the rubber band around her arm. Usually, she asks me to inject her. She says it's insulin, but she always cooks it on the spoon. She says it keeps her veins from freezing up but I'm not really sure. I looked over Kyle, and he looked like he wanted to kill me. Maybe it's cuz of that gr8 head I gave him earlier.
"Hey, Kyle," I said seductively, talking through my nose. I heard it's a turn on.
"Hey, uh... Hailey? Is it?"
"How the fuck do you not know my name?" I demanded. If he didn't watch myself, he'd make it on my list.
"Sorry? Anyways, acid?" I could feel my stomach burning with anger and Kyle's seed. I picked up acid and I looked up at him.
"Why aren't you in band?" I asked, catching him in his bullshit lies.
"What do you mean? I have band eighth hour-"
"But you told me you had it in the forest!"
"There's a forest?"
I knew what I had to do. With speed of the purple wolf, I jumped him and poured the acid down his throat. He was on my list.