Good bye, Hiccups. Hello, peace.

Have you ever gotten hiccups while sucking dick? I accidentally bit Kyle's dick off. But it's okay. Cuz I didn't. I almost did, it would've been funny. But I didn't. I wasn't even close. I didn't even have the hiccups. I've never had hiccups. I've only had hickeys. Which I'm pretty sure are the same thing. But idk. I'm not a slut. I don't sleep around. I sleep a square. See? Not a slut. Maybe a hoe, or whore, or a cum puddle, but not a slut.
I swallowed Kyles dick while he ripped off my fishnet stallings.
"Whatch it, thos wur expensive!" I complained and he shoved money up my asshole.
"Thanks babe," I purred out of my nose.
"Any time, my little cûm slut."
"Dag nabbit, Kyle," I choked on his dick.
"What's that, slutty britches?"
"I'm not a slut!" I screamed around his dîck. I have nine followers. One of them died. Their all my m8s. And I take their dicks up the ass without getting paid. Somehow, after extensive penetration, we stretched my asshole wide enough to fit three dîcks. It may be just a little bit gay, but one day, we will be able to fit all 8. I just had to be patient. K'y'all's dick tickled my brain through my ear.
"Watch it, I have a brain, you know."
"Really, I couldn't tell."
I rolled my eyes and continued sucking. We have sex every day in the janitors closet and twice on Sunday. I'm aethisest. I don't believe in God. I believe in Buddah.
"RING A LING A LONG A BING BONG A SHLONG A DONG A WHORE A LORE A FOUR A SHORE A MORE A NORE A WHOREY WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE DONG SING RING!" Went the bell.
"Shit, we're gonna be l8!" I complained before I pulled my pants up and ran out the door.
I went to to to to to to to to class. But all o could think about while smoking cigarettes with the teach was how I'd rather be smoking dîcks with my stomach acid. I craved the blackened flesh.
At home, Steve came up to talk to me.
"Hey, Kylie. I have some good newz für you," he annoosed.
"What is it, Daddy?" I seducktively püred.
"I've arranged a marriage for you-"
"WHAT! Why would you do that?" I screamed.
"Honey, you have to give him a chance. I already spent the money he gave me on a pack of gum."
"Ooh, what kind?"
"Spearmint."
"Was it worth it?"
"Yeah, absolutely. Want a peace?"
"Yeah. Totes!"
He gave me a piece and I started chewing it. Then I remembered he sold me for a pack of gum. But it was good gum... But still.
"I can't believe you!" I screamed. I stomped out of the room and was hit by a car. It was brutal. Almost a brutal as taking dick. But not quite. I flew a hundred miles and hit the tower of Italy. That's why it leans. Cuz it it. Hard. Then I bounced into the Eiffel Tower. That's why it's called Eiffel. Cuz I fell. And my middle name is Eiffel. Then I went back to my house and fell. Terribly. I could've died. Luckily, I'm a rare purple wherewolf. I can't die. Lol. When I fell in front of the car that hit me, one of Kyle's pack members got out.
"Oh! Luna! I didn't see ya there!" He got back in the car and hit my again. I could feel my ribs picking through my rib skin and probing my lungs. Painfully.
He rolled down his window, "wow, totally didn't see you there again!"
"It's okay. You didn't mean to!"
Then he accidentally hit me again.
"Wow! That one was on me. I totally confused the brake and the gas. Won't happen again!"
"Alrighty!" I couldn't breathe. My lungs had fallen out my ass.
Then, he floored it and hit me again. Only, this time, he drove right over me and I got caught and was dragged for ten miles. All of my skin was gone. But it's okay, cuz I'm a rare purple wherewolf. When I finally got uncaught, I walked home. My skin grew back. I got hungry. So I are the fresh skin. When I got home, I sat in my room. Super sad. I wish I wasn't betrothed. But I am. I hate Steve. He was a good lay, but a terrible person. He wasn't a good daddy. So I killed him. It wasn't hard. I grabbed a knife, snuck into his room, and stabbed him. Multiple times. Over and over. And with his dying breath, he wheezed, "you still have to marry Grahm."
"But, daddy, Graham's dead."
"I saved him. He's a cyborg. He's fit for your steel pussy. You both are half metal. Btws. iPhone 6 is ready for purchase."
"Daddy, no." He spit blood on my shoes. Then he died. Terribly. Because I cut his throat. It was funny. But not really. But it kinda was. Just a little bit. I always hated him. I cut off his dick, and put it in my väginä for safé keeping. I washed his blood off my hands, then buried him in the toilet. No one will ever suspect a thing. Unless they did. But I'm white, so I won't go to jail. They'll blame Rosa. Our maid. I'll kick it back with Kyle. There was a nock on the door. I opened the door. The door was open. The door stood open. I looked out the door. Because the door was open. The door was wide open. I looked through the door. Standing outside the door, was...
The door slammed shut. I shut the door. I went to my room and shut the door. I locked the door. I tried to process who was outside the door. How it could be outside the door? It was my door. And Grahm was outside the door which was my door.