Kill bitches

I fucking hate my mom. She's such a bitch. Like. Really. After I killed Steve, the fucking CIA covered it up and gave all of his money to my mom to keep her quiet. Well. Fuck that. He was my daddy. I deserve his money. So here I am, standing over my mom's dead body, her blood dripping down my arms. Lol. I don't even give a fuck. That bitch cried like a bitch. I killed her just like Steve. I have no regrets. The CIA transferred money over to me and blamed rosa. She was locked behind bars before she could say Au Revoir. Sucks for her. Lol. Can you buy me a bath bomb?
Rosa tried calling me from prison. Her bail was five dollars because she's Mexican, but I think it's just because she's black. #trump2016.
I'm liberal trash. I'm democratic all the way. But also conservative. And progressive. I'm also aggressive. I'm like all of the political parties at once except better. I mean, have you seen me? Kill bitches. Get money. If you don't live your life like that, then you are t even living. I live like that, so I'm a live. Are you? Got milf?
Today, in waring neon orange rain boots and a leather skirt and a camoflage confederate flag. My accessory is a shot gun. I used it to kill my bitches. I was wearing stripper high heals and fishnet stalkings and leg warmers. My hair was the braums cup blue green and my face was pink. I'm like the micheline man crossed with my lord and savior Donald trump. I cut my hair and styled it exactly like his, only its camo like my jacket. I look so great.
When Donald trump heard that I killed my mom and blamed my house maid for it, he flew all the way to my house and high fives me and help me hide the body. I love Donald trump.
I was in my car. I was in the hallway putting books in my locker when Kyle shoved into it and shut the door.
"Kyle! Let me out!"
"Do I have to?"
"Yeah, you gotta."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?"
"Yeah, you do."
"But do I?" Then he turned and ran down the hallway. I chased after him. He turned before he jumped out a window. We were on the fivehundredth floor and he was gonna die.
"YOUVE TEN SECONDS TO LIVE!!!"
Then I heard him crash into the pavement. Wow. He screams loudly. Louder than Steve did. Louder my mom. Lol. That must be a lot of pain. I patted my stomach. Soon.
There was people in my way so I used my stomach as battering ram. I think the baby was having a good time. I got so excited and I peed a little bit. My pee is red just like me. I'm blue.
My eyes are rainbow because I'm gay. Jk. No homies. Lol. #donaldtrump2016
I jumped out the window too. It was fun. I landed on my baby so it cushioned my fall. I'm a great mom. I already have 30 kids. I'm the og. I'm da moon goddess. I do what I want. When I want. Cuz I want to.
When I landed on the ground, his penis tore my vagina in half. The yellow ball was there. He put in my asshole for safe keeping. We had sex. It was great. My baby felt it. He felt my baby's tits. It was the tits.  Kaleb, if you're reading this, you're the tits. And Chris, you're the tits, too. Anyways. I'm the tits. My baby has tits. And my boyfriend's penis had tits. We all had tits. Tits are the tits. Tits. My tits are purple. They're skittles. Kyle ate one of them. My milk is Gatorade. Red Gatorade. It's really warm. It has chunks of raisins and rancid milk. I can't wait to titfeed my child.
Then I gave birth. Jk lol I'm not pregnant. But I will be after Kyle penetrates my lady bits and by my lady bits I mean my lady tits and by my lady tits I mean my skittles. Taste the rainbow. Be the rainbow. I am the rainbow lol.
I suddenly herd a voice in my head. Not like my voice in my head that's there like always, but a voice of someone else. I'm telepathic, remember?
"Wow that girl is hot," the voice said.
"I know" I responded, turning around to face the unknown person behind me. It was graham.
"How did you know what I was thinking?" He asked, amazed of how gr8 I am.
"I am the moon goddess"
"Speaking of that. We're getting married tomorrow"
"Really"
"Ya"
"Ok"
"Cool"
I was excited.
Time to pull off some Romeo and Juliet bullshit. Only this time, I might actually kill myself. Fuck graham. Oh wait. I already did. Lol.