Ex's, Hex's, and All of the Sex's

So maybe I kinda forgot to dispose of the dead body. But hey, we arent perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has those days, everyone knows what, what im talking about, right fam? We all make mistakes. Ill be alright, tho. It's not like the police are that smart. They've got people of color to go investigate. They'd never suspect a whitey, even though I have dark skin. But I'm still white. I was in the clear. My skin is clear. Literally.

I showed up to sküle as soon as the bell rang.

"SHANG A LANG A LANG A LANG A MING A RING A DING DONG LONG SEAN WHORE DING FUCKIN DING DONG BONG SHORTY BONG BONG DONT ALL UP IN THIS HIZZLE BONG DONG A DING DONG SING IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT DONG FRICKEN DONG BITCH-" purred the bell.

"Alright, Mr. Kantelope, calm down their." There was a clicking noise as the principle tryed to shut off the Mike, but failed.

"Listen up. There are police in this scüle. The last thing I need is some stupid projex kid getting me fired for cursing at the kids. You better shut youre mouth or I'll sow it shut-"

There was a knock at the door over the mike and another voice entered. "Uh, Mr. Kwizowskiteseshinitilowpinkipitesformalopes? You forgot to turn the mike off-"

"The what?"

"The mike."

"What about it?"

"You forgot to turn it off."

"You stupid bitch. I'm here giving this kid the only real talkin to his failur of an ass is eva gonna get and you come in here, in my dojo, to tell me I what? Left the mike on?"

"Sir, the intire sküle can here you"

"No they cant. I turned the mike off."

"Sir, thats what im trying to tell you, the mike isnt off."

"Son of a shit, Mary Anne Louisa Delphina Marcia Candence Lou Margaret Fucking Whore, why didnt you tell me?"

There was more klatter before the mike was clicked off and the police offisirs looked around at each other befour they shrugged and continued walking around.

"You there! The one with the purple eyes!" I looked around. Were they talking to me?

"No one else in this sküle has purple fucking eyes. Of course weer talking to you!" One of the other officers yelled and I hesititly approached them. One of them pulled out his wallet and flashed me a sherriffs badge. The kind you could get out of a vending machine.

"You arent a real police offiser-"

"How would you know/ Are you a detective? I am. Fight me!" He opened his wallut and hit me in the face with it a few times a few times.

"Have you seen this man?" He asked me before he hit me in the face one more time time.

He was holding up a pikture of grahm cracker.

Shit. Uh.. "No, of corse not. Im just a white little sküle girl."

The officer nodded in approval. "Well, darlin, if you ever feel like ur in danger, just give me a call. ;) We gotta protect kids like you, fam."

I smirked seducktively then jiggled my boobs and growled like a tiger. Rawr. "Of course, officer. Anytime."

He turned and walked off, a tent built up in his pants. All I had to do was start a fire and he could roast his weenies in my bonfire(vagina). If ya kno what i mean... hehehe.

So maybe I shuldve disposed of his body. Whoever tried to clean it up for me did a poor job. I walked by an empty clASSroom but someone pulled me into it and shut the door. They pushed me up against the door and I noticed that it was Kyle.

"Baby, I gotta explain this to you."

"Okay, I suck, you talk," I countered, and before he could protest, his dick was in my mouth.

"Alright. So, oh, right there. So-oh my. S-s-so, no teeth. There we go. Anyways, ur our m9. I have seven other brothers, Kyol,Kyal, Kial, K'y'all, Kioll, Khyle, Cyle, & Kile! Ur m8d to us and we hav to clam you or you can never be da moon goddess. Its ur destiny-oh wow, thats good. Anyways, to complete the m8ing, we hav to do the ritual." He nutted within seconds of finishing his sentence and I stood back up. My hunger had temporarily been substained.

"So there's 8 of you?"

"Yep."

"And ur all my m8s?"

"Yep."

"And I get you all to myself?"

"Yep."

"Did you know this is my fantasea?"

"Yep."

I leaned forward to kiss him, but he stopped me.

"I learned an old Japanese proverb while I was in Russia. Let me tell it to you." He took a deep breath, then whispered, "素敵なおっぱい"

"What does that mean?" I asked him, my voice husky from all that dick.

"You're beautiful." He sausage. I smiled at him and he licked my cheek affectionately.

Then, hand in hand, we walked out of the closet. I could get used to all of this.