Big dicks small cocks

I woke up to my alarm going off and I smiled. What a great day to get some dick.
Hi. I'm Kylie. I've always had a sort of erotic fantasy of being radished by multiplying men. But my main fettish was Edward Colon, the super smexy vampyre from Twilit. He's so hawt ;)
I am 4'11 and I have long black hair and soulless purple eyes that take souls and brake harts. I was wearing leather pants with denim pockets and lace fringe. They were apple bottom jeans and büts with the für(with the fur). I was wearing a dress with no pants on. I had stiletto heals and a tiara on. I don't wear makeup because I'm not a whore. I was going to sküle. I looked gr8. My brother looks gr8 too. He has a twenty pack you can see through his shirt. It's a good thing he's not fat, he only weighs 383 pounds of pure mussels. He's a good ten heads taller than me, and he's like a brother to me. It's a good thing we aren't related. He plays rugby. His name Phered. We call him Ede for short. I could hear moans coming from his room. He must really be into his video game. I walked into his room. He was playing frogger and he had his cock out. We lived on a farm and his cock, Jackob, was abandoned by his his chickadee, but what he didn't know, was that chickadee was Sunday's brunch.
"Hey, Ede, you really for sküle?" I said as I threw his bat at him. He plays baseball. That's the only sport he plays. But he plays for both teams ;) he plays goalie for our sküle and linebacker for church.
"Yeah. Let me put my cock away," he said before he threw Jackob out the window, but it's okay because geese can fly.
At sküle...
"BRING RING DING DONG BONG BUNG BING A LING A LING A LONG DONG!1!!!" Went the bell.
"DUCK THIS SHÏTE!" Ede yelled as he ran the red light.
"Ede, that's illegal!" A prep ran across the road and Ede floored it. He hit her. It's a good thing we're driving a white car, the blood won't be visible.
Ede parked and I got off the bike. I walked into the sküle, locking my silver Ferrari behind me. I went sprinting down the hallway at 120 miles per hour, I have super speed. (Btws, I'm a rare purple wherewolf. I'm a tracker. I drive a tractor. ). I felt something hard but soft but firm but squishy but cold but warm but just right poke me in the but. It was my brother. His pen is purple like me. My hair is purple with yellow highlights and red ombré. It matched my für leggings that were mink skin. I don't support animal abuse, that's why it's mink.
"Did ya hear? There's a new guy in the sküle. His name's Kyle, but everyone keeps spelling it different. I heard, he's so involved, that it's like he's in eight places at once. Apparently, he's easy on the eyes but hard on the thighs... If ya know what I mean..."
"What? So he's fat?!" How could someone so fat be so light on the eyes? I don't understand.
"What? Honey, if anyone here is fat, it's you. Girl, when you go for a run, your stomach catches on branches! I can't run within five feet of you without getting smacked by your gut. Hun, your stomach gets there three minutes before you do-"
I shifted into my purple wolf and I ripped off his nuts. It's a good thing we aren't related, he's only my brother.
"I've gotta go to class," Ed said. I waved him with my opposable thumbs before I walked to class.
All of a sudden, there suddenly was a wall of squish that I suddenly ran into.
"Ooch!" I cried out as something poked me in the ribs. I looked up and saw the purplest purple I've ever seen. It was my brother's pen again.
But my brother wasn't holding the pen... The one holding it was super hawt. I'd like to lick cream off his thirty pack.
"Yummy," I whispered as I pulled out my inhaler.
"Is that a pen in my hand or am I just happy to see you, babe?" He wiggled his eyebrows seducktively as he poked me in the cheek with his pen. He moved to put his arm around me. He put his hand around my neck and squeezed affectionately. "Hey there, babe. I'd like to make some sweet music with you... Come to band with me?"
I blushed and my face was an Apple.
"My clarinet isn't the only instrument I can play. If I can play the chromatic scale that fast, think what else these fingers can do..."
"Okie dokie artichoke!" I told him while my face blushed so deep I could feel blood in my pores.
"Alrighty, I'm Kyle. I'm new here, babe. It'd be nice to have someone... Show me around, and I'm not just talking about the sküle..."
"Are you implying-"
"Can you show me where the band room is?" He interrupted me and Coach McKyle shoulder checked me in the hallway.
"Kylie Husslebus, keep it under control. We already got enough Kyles in this sküle, I don't want another little one running around." Coach McKyle was always a salty man. I think it was just because his name was Kyle McKyle.
"Uh, sure..." I grabbed him by his pen and tugged him along behind me. I led him down the hallway and I could feel his raspy Kyle breath on my neck. It made me moist. Or maybe it was my period. I'm not really sure. All I knew was that I wanted him to keep poking me with that pen.
"So... Here it is..." I pointed at the band room when the teacher, Mr. KYall, hit me in the face with the door. I felt my nose brake and turn inward and lodge in my brain. The last thing I remembered was Kyle's pen stabbing me in the back.