Wide Receiver

Wide Receiver

I never liked football. I never liked the idea of being on the same team as a ton of other guys, I wanted them all fighting for me, not unified for a common cause. I mean, I hated every single football player I ever heard of. Well, all except Nathan Pumpernickel. He was a huge dick bag and he had a small dick, but he reminded me of the bigger, better dicks out there. I mean, sure, I may have killed him, but it's not like anyone was upset about it. I was just doing the world a favor. He put up quite a fight, but I used my rare purple wherewolf skills to kill him. It wasn't that hard... Not as hard as my dick. lol.

But as soon as I found out that the Kyles were on the team, I made it my main goal to love football. I wanted to be a receiver for those dicks. I was ready. My gag reflex was gone. I wouldn't even mind dressing up for some foreplay if that's what it took. I still had my insane craving for dick. I had to make do later with a lanky senior named Grahm. He didn't have a big dick, but it had to make due. My body still craved Kyle, but it would have to wait. I mean, we all want something. But we dont always get what we want. I had to reduce to drinking glue, it had the same consistency of jizz. It wasn't the same taste though. The entire day felt like an intense buzz, but it helped me make it through as painlessly as possible.

"Hey, Kylie, can I walk you home from skuüle?"A voice asked. I was busy scoping out the area for possible Kyle Meat.

"What? Why?" I asked, still scanning the area. I needed that dick and I needed it now.

"Well, you seemed to really like me earlier today and I thought maybe we could build on that. You know blah blah blah blah blah..." I stopped listening. I really screwed up. I gave head to the wrong guy. Somehow, he had develpoed feelings for me. I didnt love him! I didnt love anyone except Kyle!

"What? No, I'm busy," I said distractedly-lyly.

"Come on, Ill let you give me head again... Or maybe Ill give you some..." He purred as he grabbed my azz and I turned arownd.

"Dont tuch me. Get of off me!" I hollered. Suddenly, all of a sudden, I suddenly felt a pair of hands suddenly grab me from behind suddenly.

"You don't get to tuch her," A vioce growld from behind. I shiverd me timbers in orgasmic pleasurr. I knew it had to be Kyle. No one elses made my pantilooms this moist. If you didnt kno me, you would think that i had peed my pants. maybe i did. he did kinda scare me. And excite me... Sexually.

"Yeah! You dont get to tuch me!" I added as I scowled at whatshisname. He was useless tarsh. I didn't need him. I'd used dildos more pleasurable than him.

He reached for me and touched my face while Kyle snarled. He punched grahm cracker in the face and he hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Grahm hit the floor. I lafed. What a hoe. He reached out weekly for me, his hand dragging the ground.

"But... But I love you!" He cried out. I rolled my eyes and stomped on his hand. I felt each and every bone in his body crack.

"I only love Kyle-"

"Wait. What?" Kyle interrupted us and I turned.

"Im not sure im ready for that kind of commitmint yet. Like, Ive only known you for maybe a day? I mean, I know were m8s and shit, but like, fam, thats two2 soon. You need to chill. Dont go droppin the Él word that quick, like really. Love? You make me want to cut my own hart out just so I dont have to feel ever agin. Youd probably try to feed it to me. I mean, for all I know, you could be some mass murderer or a cereal killer... What the hell are you doing?"

I had gotten board with his monolog and I desperatly wanted some dick. Grahm was the only guy within arms reach. So while Kyle was going on his tangent, I pulled out Grahm's romance rod and I swallowed it like a sword. Maybe I should join freackshow. Like, I dont even have a gag reflex animore. I could swallow a 100 swords and be a okie dokie artichokin on that dick. I want to swallow a hundred dicks at once one day... But all of the guys would be like "oh, dicks tuching, thats gay" and they wouldnt go for it. I mean, why not? I could make it into the Penis world reckerd büÿk. I smiled to myself, wishing Grahm's dick were as long as mine. I felt 3too hands grab my hair and I was pulled away from Grahm's soldier.

"You donut get to suk othr dicks! Ur my m8! I refus to share!" Kyle growld possessessessively-ly.

"You leaf me kno choice..." Kyle said omnisciously.

"Wot do you mean?" I asked him as he picked up Grahm and grabbed his dick.

"Its time for this pup to get newtured." Before I could do anything, he ripped Grahm's dick str8 off.

"But wait... You tuched his dick. Bro, thats gay," I whispurred and his eyes widened to the size of paltes.

"No, im str8. I cant be gay. I dont like dick...anymore..."

"You were all about cock yesterday with my brother!"

"was knot!"""

All of the sudden, Grahm intervened, "Due, you totally sucked me off in the janiter's closet freshmin year! I didnt even have to pay you!"

"Did gnot!" Kyle protested.

"Fam, you were the best head I ever got. I've nevver nutted so hard!"

Kyle gave better hed then I did? Thats bullshit. I give the best head all the time. I knew what I had too do. Kyle may hav just newtured him, but it wasnt enuff I reached foreward and in one smooth moshun, I snapped his neck and tore his head clean off his shoulders.

"Here's your ex, Kyle," I snarled with viviousosocity and through it at Kyle.

"What, why?"

"Only I give the best head. Watch your back or you'll be the next head to roll," I threatened be4 I walked off. Maybe I need to chill with the killing. I mean, I've already kiled like, more than one person. That's alot of people.

I walked down the hallway, leaving Kyle anole in the hallway with his gayness.