Chapter 4

Riley, the boy I share desks with hands me a small, folded piece of paper, I take it and I give him a confused look. He points at Ally sitting on the far corner of the room, and he proceeds writing down the notes Geometry notes. I unfold the paper and read it

How are we gonna get there?

I bite my bottom lip, knowing that by 'there' she meant the bakery.

We can ask Alyssa's mom, or even Hannah's. I'm sure one of them can drop us off near the bakery, but we would have to walk home.

I fold the paper, glance at the teacher who is facing the board, and throw it the note in Ally's direction.

----------

"Thanks for the ride, Mrs. Castillo" Ally and I said in unison and my friend's mom drove away.

"I can't believe I'm gonna meet your future boyfriend!" Ally squeaked. "I'm not sure I want him as boyfriend yet." I said linking arms with the girl walking beside me. "What are you saying? Green eyes, curly and a little long hair, about our age, dimples. You want that to be yours." She said

We entered the bakery with our arms still linked. "Who is it?" Ally whispered.

"Him."

Ally looked at the boy with the green sparkling eyes that was standing writing something down on a piece of paper, on the other side of the counter. I let go of Ally's arm, and I made my way towards Harry. "Hey!" I greeted him, and he immediately looked up, his gaze met mine and I felt my cheeks get a little hotter.

"Hi! I didn't know you were coming today. You usually just come once a week." He said looking down so I couldn't see his shy smile.

"I told my friend..." I turned my head both sides looking for the girl that accompanied me, but she was too busy checking the place out. "Ally" I pointed at her, and he chuckled "that the best bagels are here, and she wanted to come get one. But I mean, if you don't want me here I guess I can leave now..."

"DON'T! I mean, please don't. It's great having you here." I smiled and looked at the floor. I felt a hand on my back, and turned around to se Ally. "Oh, look who fond her way to me." I said. "How funny." She said sarcastically.

"Hello, I'm Harry"

"Ally"

----------

I'm sorry for the chapter being bad and short! I wrote it twice because I didn't like the way it was turning out, but this one was the best idea I got! I should be updating everyday, so expect that :)! Thanks for reading! I appreciate it. xx