Chapter 12

It's been about two weeks since the day I first met Harry at school. We've become almost as inseparable as I am with Ally, Hannah, Val or any of my other best friends. He's a nice, caring lad. My mom thinks he's actually a handsome boy. We were at the local store after school. She said she wanted me to pick the vegetables I wanted on my sandwiches for lunch. Everyone from school goes there after school, and when she said that I was thankful no one was around to hear that.

Him and I have bonded so munch in these couple of weeks. Well, he's bonded with pretty much all of my friends. We're always together during lunch time. Alyssa enjoys teasing me with him, she says we'd be perfect for each other. I cannot deny it, he's a good looking lad. Just my type, but I can't seem to picture him and I in a relationship, that's be weird.

Right now I'm dress shopping with Maecie. She called me asking if I could go with her to choose a dress for her to wear at her school dance, and I agreed.

"I love this one, what do you think?" She asked confident.

There are so many beautiful dresses in this store of which I don't even know the name. Just the way there are beautiful dresses, there are also so many ugly ones. I honestly don't know how designers can make ugly dresses. I mean, don't they see that they're horrible? It's also the model's fault, because they don't say anything.

I turned around to look at the dress, and right when I was thinking about horrible dresses I see the one Maecie's holding up.

I saw her "Maecie..." I started. I have to be honest, my cousin wasn't really the fashion girl, but she did pick some really cool, hot outfits every now and then. And this wasn't the case.

I didn't know how to tell her that the dress she liked wasn't a pretty one. She looked, waiting for my response. She had a big smile on her face, showing how much he liked the dress.

This was going to be hard.

"You know..." I continued, "I love you and that most of the time I let you do what you want, but you have to bear with my on this one."her head tilted a little to the right in confusion. "That dress is horrible." I said with honesty. "Oh... Okay..." She said lowly putting the dress back where she had found it. "I'll look for something else..." She said looking through the dresses once again. I could feel her disappointment. I hated telling Maecie when the clothes she picked were ugly, it always made her get sad and me think think she'll start crying any second.

You see, Maecie is the nicest person on the planet along with Valentina. She is so funny, random, crazy, sometimes ratchet, nice, and has this bubbly attitude, in a good way, that really makes her stand out. But whenever someone makes her sad, she'll try to hide it, but always fails at it. She won't say or do anything; she'll accept your comment or action, and move on, but her body language changes, making you feel guilty.

I sighed. "Maecie..." I said dragging her name. I pulled her by the arm, "It's fine" she said and smiled. "Let's just keep searching. I'm sure the dress we're looking for is in this store. We just gotta hurry up as find it before anyone else" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Oh hell no! No one's taking my dress!" She said and started laughing. I laughed too and continued hunting for the perfect dress.

----------

I got home and and jumped on the shower. When I got out, I saw that I had two missed calls from Harry. I unlocked the phone and returned the call.

"Hey!" He answered.

"What's up?" I asked putting the phone on speaker and setting it on the end of the bed. "I was wondering if you'd like to just hang out, go to the park or something." He said hesitant.

"Sure, now?" I asked checking the clock. "Only if you're not busy"

"I'm not, don't worry. Where do we meet?" I opened the closet doors looking for some fresh clothes to wear. "I'll pick you up in about forty minutes" he responded.

"Sound perfect! See you in a bit!" I said and hug up.

********

Guys thanks for sticking to the fanfic for so long!

I hope you're all enjoying it, because writing it it's been fun.

I would appreciate it if you vote and comment to show me that you like it.

I plus, that will help me know who reads!

Thank you so much!

Love,

Vane :)! xx