REAL Chapter 14

After Harry walked me home I decided to take a bath. After long, stressful days Thats what I loved to do.

I ran the water open and walked to my room to get fresh, clean pajamas. I went back inside the the restroom and turned the tub's left handle, when the clear liquid had reached the "Full" mark engraved on the hard plastic.

I grabbed the strawberry- kiwi scented liquid soap from the small drawer underneath the sink, poured some into the water, and went inside.

I closed my eyes, in an effort to clear my mind and relax, but it was worthless. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss Harry had given me earlier today. I knew it was a small, meaningless kiss. That he had given just to calm me down, but it made me feel something I had never experienced while kissing a boy before. I'm not saying I had much experience kissing, counting that I had only kissed two boys before him, and that one was against my will, and the other was the sloppiest kiss ever. But this kiss was different. This kiss made me feel special in a way.

I actually liked this kiss.

------

After about thirty minutes, I got out of the bath, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Is everything alright?" I hear my mom's calm voice ask from the living room.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned

"You seem... Out of place" she said hesitant. "Did something happened with Harry? Did you two fight?"

I looked down, trying to decided on whether or not telling her about the early events was a good idea. "Well, there was a fight, but I definitely wasn't involved..." I said pouring some orange juice on a cup, and the memory of Sam punching Harry in the face immediately popping to my mind.

"Did Harry get into a fight?"

I nodded.

"What happened?" She asked getting up from the couch and walking towards me.

I told her what had happened early and that Harry was okay, that nothing major happened.

"But the worst part is that I just stood there doing nothing while my best friend was engaged in a fight.." Tears started running down my cheeks while my mom wiped them away. "Don't cry, sweetie. There's nothing you could've done. There was no way you could've gotten involved, it would've been worse" she said in her maternal voice, and handed me the cup of orange juice I had sever myself. I took a sip, and put it down.

"Thanks, mom."

------

"Hey... Um... I really don't know how to say this..." Harry said pushing back his brown curls off his forehead, and kicking a rock out of his way.

"Just say it" I encouraged

"My mom signes me up to audition for the X Factor" he said looking down.

"That's great! White Eskimo is going on the X Factor. How exciting is that!?" I cheered

"No... Mom just signed me up. Alone"

"Oh... Still, that's great! When is your audition?"

"Tomorrow"

"You're gonna do great, I know it!"

"Thanks. I was wondering if you'd like to come with me" he smiled

"Of course! I gotta ask my mom first, but I'm sure she'll be fine with it"

----------

I'm not exaggerating when I say there are thousands of people in front and behind the line with us. People form Cheshire and other parts o the UK. Anne, Harry's sister and his bandmate, Will, had come to support him too. We've been standing in life for about four hours now, and it's starting to get tiring.

"Wanna go grab something to eat?" Harry asked. "Sure." Finally a chance to walk around.

Ann and Gemma stayed in the line while Harry, Will and I went to McDonald's. Harry ordered all the food to go and we were soon back in line.

Will us nice, funny guy. I had been wanting to meet him since Harry told me he was in the band and that they had been best fiends for a long time now. We've been talking and laughing. He made fun of Harry when I told him that i didn't believe when at first he told me he was in a band. He shared some really funny anecdotes with Harry and the other bandmates. When I asked him

By the time we finished eating our food, there were only four people in front of us.

"Are you nervous?" Gemma asked.

"Just a little bit" Harry answered with a smiled. She hugged him and whispered something to his ear, that from where I was standing the words were barely audible, but couldn't figure out what they were.

"Good luck, Harry. I'm sure you'll do great!" I said. Wrapping my arms around him.

We all wished him good luck, and he walked away.

-------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I had you waiting for so long! I know I said I'd upload yesterday, but I was busy D: I promise the chapter will be longer&more exciting. I know this one is crappy :c Sorry!!

Love,

Vane