Chapter 9

"Bakery tomorrow or what?" I hear a girl's voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Valentina, Hannah and Ally behind me.

"Count on me" I said with a smirk. Today was my last day grounded and tomorrow I was free to go to the bakery and use my phone.

The girls came closer to me, "Did you put it back?" Valentina said in a low voice.

"Yeah, I put it right back where I found it two days ago."

"Good" Ally said and they all took one step back.

----------

I woke up and walked to the kitchen looking for mom, but she was nowhere in sight. A note on the counter caught my eye and I lifted it.

Vanessa,

I had to leave early for work, I prepared your lunch, it's in the fridge. Make sure you leave early so you won't be late for school.

Love, mum.

PS: Your phone is inside the laundry dryer.

I went back to my room and changed into a mid thigh white dress, brown flats and put a brown necklace around my neck to top it. I tried curling my straight hair, but I failed, making it look wavy. I put a little powder on my face, mascara, natural color eye shadow and made a thin line of liquid brown eye liner. On my lips I put red lipstick and clear lip gloss on top. I grabbed my lunch and my phone and headed out the door.

----------

To: Harry

Do you work today?

From: Harry

Not today, I asked to get the day free, why?

To: Harry

Because I'm not grounded anymore, and I wanted to stop by, see you and just hang out for a little. But it's totally fine :)

From: Harry

I wanna hang out too... How about we meet somewhere else?

To: Harry

Sounds good, where?

From: Harry

At what time are you out of school?

To: Harry

At 3:20 pm

From: Harry

Oh me too. What school do you go to? If its close enough and if you don't mind waiting a little, I'll pick you up and then we'll go somewhere.

To: Harry

I go to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School.

From: Harry

No way, me too! Where do you hang out during lunch?

To: Harry

I'm always standing on one of those high tables in front of the Student Center. Where do you?

From: Harry

I'm always inside the 1100 building.

To: Harry

Oh that's on the other side of the school... We should meet during lunch.

From: Harry

Sure, where?

To: Harry

In front of the gym.

To: Harry

Perfect.

----------