Chapter 4

-NANI'S POV-

"you ever step near my mija again, I swear to god! I'll find you and kill you myself!" "Ms.Gonzalez! I'm sorry I didn't no a little fun would lead her to harm!" (a/n: sorry if I already gave her a last name, if I did I forgot it and I'm too lazy to go back)

I heard muffled voices, I could identify my mom and I think Sammy. I fluttered my eyes open, I was in the hospital.. I took a look over too the two of them. It took them quite a while before they stopped fighting and noticed me. "Nani! your okay!" Sam yelled with excitement running over to me gripping my arm. I winced in pain, and he let go immediately "Stupid boy!" I looked over at my mom who pulled Sammy out of the way and slapped him. "Mom!" I watched her actions and it looked as if Sam was gonna retaliate but, no he kept his cool.

"No! why are you defending this stupid boy! he's worthless, and you! I saw those pictures and NO daughter of mine is gonna be a slut!" I looked up at her terrified. She called me a slut, and she saw the pictures.

"And to u know what, your on your own. I'll give you 1200 dollars and your on your own! find your own way home!" And with that my mom left living me and Sammy stunned.
"You can stay with me and the boys if you want-" I shook my head "no I'm fine..I'll stay with Matt or something, but thank you. I think I'm just gonna check myself out." and with that I slowly got out of the hospital bed, picking up the clothes my "mom" left for me.. no real mother would disown their own child. I shut my eyes feeling the pain in my arm. The pain was excruciating and Sammy instantly came to my rescue "here, let me help" he said carefully holding my arm.

In case you were wondering, my arm is in bandages and it hurts like hell "thanks Samuel but I can take it from here" I got out of his grip, walking over to the bathroom. I locked the door putting on the sweatpants and tank left for me. I looked ugly, I had on no makeup and my blue eyes glossed briefly, and no their not contacts..I was born with them. I had my hair up in a ponytail and I had put on big hooped earrings, if I was gonna leave look my ugly I atleast wanted to look a bit presentable. "Can I atleast give. you a ride to get your stuff?" I sighed hesitantly, but gave in "fine" I muffled out.

-30 minutes later-

Matt had agreed to me staying with him, after all he did live alone, I had already gotten all my stuff from my house, including my laptop.. which was what got me in this mess anyway. We arrived at his house and I was dragging my stuff inside. I unlocked the door, because I had a key, I mean we are bestfriends. I went inside seeing Matt with a girl wrapped around him, he was kissing on her neck until they both stopped and looked at me.
"Hey Nani.." I laughed walking upstairs "use a condom freak" I put my stuff in the guest room, looking out the window. Sam was still outside, I ran downstairs walking out to his car " why are you still here?" he looked up at me from his phone "oh I wanna help you settle in. Since I am kinda responsible.." "No Sam it's okay, if anything we don't even have to acknowledge each other in or outside of school... besides I already finished the project you guys take creds. I really don't mind." I was trying to reason with him but he kept denying my offers" Why was he even trying so hard...

----------

OKAY SHITTY CHAPTER IK BUT 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER