Chapter 21

I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his neck repeatedly, "Get up babe. I poked his face and kisses his cheeks, "Come on Jack." I pull his arm and he groaned. I got up on top of him, straddled his waist and his eyes shot open. "Get up Jack." I grabbed his hand and sat my ass down on his length.

He groaned quietly and grabbed my ass with his free hand. "Baby..let me sleep." I shook my head at him and started to grind hips.

"You made me do this." I stood up, and poked his boner and giggled. "Bye Jack." I waved at him "No!!! I'll get up please Nani, come here" I walked back over to him and he pulled me down in bed.

"No Jack you gotta get up, or I won't help you with your...little problem." I got up, crossing my arms pointing down to his friend. "Ugh fine." He got out of bed and grabbed my hips, I was suddenly pushed up against the wall. I took a breath and looked up and jacks eyes.

"Your gonna fix this mess Babygirl." I shook my head and slid away. " I'm taking a shower now, bye!" I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower, I turned on the soothing hot water and let it wash my thoughts away. I felt a slight breeze and a body press up against mine, I screamed quietly and they covered my mouth. "It's just me baby." I turned around and saw Jack.

"What the fuck! I locked the door" I crossed my arms and pouted. "Well I picked it, you need to know who your messing with."

I shook my head and grabbed his length, I noticed him tense up and I stroked him softly. I smiled at him innocently, I love the effect I had on him. He was so easy, I love this boy so much and it feels so good.

I heard his groans echo through the shower and I got down on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him and bit my lip before I took him in my mouth, I moved my head up and down. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and shoved himself down my throat.

I gagged and pulled away, breathing heavily stroking him. "Ah fuck baby, just like that." I started pumping him a bit faster then he came on my hand.

"There now that your hard on is gone, leave" I said holding the shower curtain, he picked me up and whispered in my ear "I want you so bad right now, to bad your cherry isn't popped." (ew like wtf is wrong w/ me)

I bit my lip and wrapped my arm around his neck, "You'll know when I'm ready, trust me" I pushed him off of me and stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. "Okay, I want you get ready by 6:30 because, im taking you out." I smiled and turned around "Really? oh my god Jack." I walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

I heard the door shoot open, and I turned around and saw Elaine "Uh, hi what are you doing in here?" I tightened my towel and walked over to her "What are you doing? whoring around with Jack?"

I raised my eyebrows at her and crossed my arms. "Who the hell do you think you are, coming in this bathroom and accuse me of whoring around?"

She opened her mouth to talk but I cut her off. "No, first of all I'm not whoring around because he's my boyfriend. And second don't ever accuse me of shit like that, now tell me why your here or fucking leave." She rolled her eyes and left.

I sighed and turned around and looked at a satisfied gilinsky. I blushed, realizing what I said. "I-I'm sorry.. I don't w-why I said-" He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I felt my towel drop down to the floor.

"ahh, I gotta go get ready" I bent down to pick it up and ran out of the bathroom. I could hear him laughing as I ran out, I walked off into the guest room where all my stuff were and opened up the door.

And I of course saw Elaine and Nate. I walked over to my bag- and wait, wait, wait... ELAINE AND NATE? she's dating Sammy! How could she Do this to him? I mean it's not like I care but I don't want Nate do be with a hoe. "Um what the fuck are you doing. Slut, your dating Sam."

I crossed my arms and stared at her. "Why do you care? you probably still want him." I laughed, to the point where I actually started crying. "Your funny, I'd rather fuck my mom. And Nate I'm disgusted that you would go this low." I shook my head and grabbed my whole bag and dragged it to Jack's room.

"Okay so where we going tonight?" I asked looking through my clothes grabbing a pair of basketball shorts and and sweatshirt. "It's a surprise." Said a half clothed gilinsky. He was wearing two different socks, and basketball shorts. I shook my head and giggled at how much we were alike.

"What you laughing at babe?" He said smiling down at me. "We are so alike, If you were wearing a shirt we'd nearly be twins!" I sat down on the bed and he leaned down towards me and pecked my lips. "Well we are everyone's relationship goals." I smiled and hugged him.

This boy has my heart...weather he claimed it or not.
----------
SOOORY FOR THE UNANNOUNCED SMUT 😁 im really bad at writing bye.