Chapter 15

I didn't really wanna deal with anyone but we were all going out tonight. We have 2 more weeks in Cali so we might as well get lit. I straightened my overly curly hair which was at my hips right now. I was wearing my black and white nike jacket, and applied my mac lipstick on. I rarely ever look good, so I wanted to look good tonight.

I walked down stairs and grabbed my nikes (✔ ✔ ✔ checkmarks all around) and slipped them on, " okay well I'm ready," "Same" "done "la fin!" I laughed at Jack, why does he feel the need for french? wait.. where's Elaine "Sam can you go upstairs and like get her to hurry up?" I looked him with a blank expression as he walked upstairs and came down with a caked face Elaine.

I giggled to myself and she glared at me, "what are you laughing at?" she said pointing at me with her long ass fake acrylics. " Oh nothing." I walked outside to the car and sat in the back, hoping to get away from everyone. But I ended up being in the middle of Nate and Jack, I wasn't uncomfortable at all I had great relationships with both of them.

But I only like one. And that is Nate
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No I'm kidding its Jack. lolol I was so bored and my phone was charging so I was playing with his fingers, they were so much bigger than mine.. like they were made for eachother or shit like that.

if you guys went out what would your ship name be?
why was this bitch asking me that? I'm talking about the cow in my head that talks to much. I swear sometimes I wanna pull her out and kick her face.

I sound insane , don't I?- "finally!" I looked up and saw that we were here. I can't wait to dance to I can't feel my feet against disgusting sweaty drunk people, that puke all over themselves. note the sarcasm. Tbh I hated going out, but I wasn't gonna miss a chance to look good.
---------------------
My writing is so shit

GO READ LESBIAN AND PERFECT SHOT