Chapter 16

The world was a blur, I was dancing on a guy that was probably Jack but I'm not too sure. no I'm not drunk and no I'm not crazy I just want to see what happens when you act drunk. Will people overtake my body? film me? cause I really do not wanna turn into the girl in unfriended. I'm really good at acting drunk I mean look who my bestfriend was.. by the end of this he'll be a slob. I walked over to the shot table and grabbed one, I poured out the alcohol into a plant and filled it with water. I looked so funny faking drunk, I also had a few guys come up to me and obviously I was a great actress because no one suspected anything!

I was wobbling and dancing around at the bar, when Nate came up too me. "babe your drunk" he grabbed my waist and picked me up, I banged on his chest "Nate in not drunk, im not" I looked at him with a straight face "Come on you are." I kicked my feet and hit him "Nathan Montgomery Maloley, put me down!" He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. "So your not drunk.. then why are you acting like this?" He put me down and I fixed up my outfit. "because it's fun, just take me home I wanna sleep." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me back up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder,  and in the corner of my eye I saw Jack with an angry look.

I frowned, I hope he didn't think we were hooking up, cause me and Nate don't feel that way about eachother. Sure he's gorgeous but I don't like him like that. We were walking walking home since we didn't have the car keys, and jacks house wasn't the that far, we honestly didn't need to drive to the club.

But we were finally home and we went upstairs, "where are you sleeping?" I asked him sitting in my bed. "Oh i was just gonna crash in the living room." i pouted at him. "No, don't sleep alone, you can bunk with me." he was about to talking but I cut him off "no Nate, if it's uncomfortable I can sleep on the floor. don't worry about it" I took began to take off my Nike jacket and Nate looked at me with wide eyes "Nani what are you doing..?" is he stupid? "what the hell does it look like? I'm taking off my jacket." I laughed at him and threw it on the floor and grabbed the blanket off the bed "wait I though you said I was getting the bed-" I shook my head at him " Nate you know I'm not that generous. You think I'm gonna let you use my bed and my blanket? hah." I Laid it down on the carpet and wrapped it around myself "close your eyes Nate or promise not to look." He nodded and turned around.

I began to take off my clothes, I can't sleep with clothes on.. it's just not normal. I took off my bra and threw it across the room and it hit Nate, "what the hell?" I giggled and grabbed a tank top, I put it on over my head and told Nate it was safe for him to turn around. He did and covered his eyes again, "what's wrong with you?" I laughed, walking up to him and moved his hands. "You're not wearing pants!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of his shorts, then put them on. "Happy?" I crossed my arms and he nodded. "Jack would kick my ass if he knew I saw you like that" "Oh big deal, it was just my ass, nothing you haven't seen before." I walked off and laid on top of the comforter, "night Nathaniel" I said as he turned off the lights and came over to kiss my forehead. "Night baby girl." was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into a deep sleep..
---------
HA THIS Is so shet
luv u guise
😉👌🏽❤️💖💗