Chapter 18

I was still mind struck about earlier, but we all had already finished breakfast and we're going to the beach! I so put on my red bikini, and on top a pair of tights and a muscle tee. I was slowly getting out of the sweaters and sweatpants phase...

I think I looked good with this on, let's just see what Jack thought. I grabbed my beach bag that had my flip flops, sun tan lotion, sun screen, and water. I know, why bring sunscreen if your bringing sun tan oil, well Elaine is about as pale as snow, so the oil is for her.

But anyway I just wanna get in the cool water and swim. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs, i went up to Jack and took his sunglasses off his face "Hey! those are mine" He pouted at me, it was so cute. I kissed his pout and put them on, "Who's ready for the beach?" I said silently cheering, Nate smiled, Jack laughed, and Sammy rolled his eyes. "You don't gotta be a hater" I sat down on jack's lap and now I was pouting. Elaine finally came down the stairs, "Jesus, thank you!" I got up an ran outside to Jacks car and sat in the passenger. Everyone else can outside and sat in the back, except for Jack of course.

He started up the car, and we drove off to the beach..

+

I was laying down on my beach towel, with my hair tied up. "Jaaack, come here" I looked at him through his stolen glasses. He walked over to me and bent down "Yes baby?" Almost two weeks of him calling me that and I still blush.. I smiled and passed him the sun screen and laid on my belly, "Get my back okay?" I undid back of my bikini top and left it on my boobs as he applied the sunscreen.

"Okay that's enough-" I re did up the back of my bikini, and got up "Leta go swimming!!" I ran out to the water and jumped in. "Shit it's freezing, Jack get in here!" he shook his head and a pouted, why did he have to say no. he sighed and eventually came in. I ran towards him and jumped on his body, and we shared a nice, loving, kiss.
--------------
ew kissing

YUCK LOL IM SO TIRED

OMG I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR 10.6k!! THIS ISNT THE MOST READS I HAVE EVER GOTTEN ON A STORY!!