Chapter 17

Yawn. I stretched and stood up, I saw that Nate wasn't in my bed. I went into the bathroom and I guess he just got out of the shower, without a towel.. I screamed covering my eyes. "Nani learn to knock" Nate said laughing "knock?! what do you mean (jb asf) it's my bathroom!"

I uncovered my eyes and saw I was safe, I sighed with relief and walked too the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I smacked nates ass and left the bathroom "hey! this ass is mine!" I just giggled and walked downstairs, and saw a the beautiful backside of Jack gilinsky, he was making breakfast.

I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. It definitely startled him because he shook, I just laughed and got on my tippy toes "Good morning chef gilinsky" I kissed his cheek and grabbed his butt. You see I have this thing with ass' especially guys' if a guy has a nice ass I can't just not slap it!

He turned around and looked at me, "Weirdo." He shook his head and smiled, I leaned up and kissed him softly. "Sure, but I'm your weirdo" I smiled back at him and his smile faded when he looked down at my clothes. "What? do I have something on me what is it?" I looked all over my body and nothing was there.

"Yes there is-" "Huh?!" I felt crazy I couldn't see anything! "Your wearing nates shorts, did you two hook up last night? I saw you guys leave together." He crossed his arms and let the pancakes burn. I looked at him in disbelief, does he really think I would do that.

"What the hell no! I don't like Nate like that! he was bringing me home cause I was tired" I pushed him out of the way and flipped the pancakes so they would at least be decent. "Well then why are you wearing his shorts?" I shook my head and looked down "Because I didn't wanna sleep without clothes on while he was here" he swallowed slowly and had that stupid laugh, you know that laugh you laugh when you were wrong.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" I smiled, I can't stay mad at him. "It's okay Jackbear, I love you" I sucked in my breath and realized what I just said. "I-I love you too." That was our first I love you.. was he just saying it because of the heat of the moment?

What am I going to do...
-------------
Wow this is so bad so #nam & #sani or #sack 😭😂 & #jani
OR #nati #nane