Chapter 14

Sam and Elaine fucking, in my fucking bed! "No, I'm not fucking dealing with this find your own room this is mine! get the fuck out!" I didn't care if they were naked or almost reached their high, They had to fucking leave. "Stop being a hater Nani! Leave us alone!" I swear to god I'm not letting them win, not this time, I went up to Elaine and grabbed her hair, then pulled her off of him "What the fuck do you not understand?! get the fuck out!" I yelled in her ear.

Then I looked at Sam as he just watched my actions, "Are you fucking deaf? leave my room! go fuck some where else!" I pushed him off the bed and then pushed them both out of the room. "I have to burn these sheets.." I whispered to myself and pulled them off the bed.

I walked downstairs , and then down to the basement. "Jack you-" I squinted my eyes watching Jack stroke himself.. "I uh- uh.. bye!" I ran back up to the living room, 1 I probably look like a tomato.. and 2 it was a lot bigger than I thought..

I went into the kitchen and found the cookie jar "Jackpot" I whispered to myself and opened it up, it's where Jack keeps his weed and there happened to be a lighter in here. I grabbed it and went outside, I dropped sheet down on the grass, and started the lighter. I flicked the lighter towards the sheet as it slowly grew with flames, "Nani, what the hell?!" I heard someone yell my name, it wasn't Sam or Jack but the voice seemed oddly familiar.. " I turned around and saw Nate. "Oh my gosh! nate!" I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Yeah cool I missed you too, but there is a fire!" Oh.. I jumped down from him and grabbed a water bottle from his car and poured the water on it.

Smoke flew up in the air, as the fire went away. "I just had to get rid of those sheets" I hugged him again, so tightly. I missed his tattoos and stupidity and his cuteness, I loved Nate not like that, but we do flirt once in a while.

"Come on let's go inside!" I pulled him inside and pulled in his suitcase. "Jack Nate is here!" I smiled, but my smile faded when I saw Jack Frost and Mulan. (a/n: See what I did there? 😉)
-------------
SHIT CHAPTERS ALL AROUND!

GO READ lesbian & perfect shot