Chapter 9

I was furious. Sammy left my side for a girl he's been dating for two weeks. I cut has been bleeding for the past hour ever since he hit it, and I'm sure he's not looking for me.. he's probably too busy looking after his fake girlfriend.
By now I was lost I just wanted to get as far away from them as possible, I was almost raped earlier. That explains my bruising, some guy attacked me when I was walking in the park and he beat me up...he tried taking off my clothes but I fought back. And got away.

But now the same guy is probably gonna come back and and get me. I wanted to kill myself right now, I couldn't believe Sam I feel so..
betrayed. I knew I shouldn't have given him a chance to be my friend.

"Nani? Is that you?" I turned around to see, "Jack? what are you doing here?" I was really confused that Gilinsky was in Cali. I mean was he invited? "Oh, Sam invited me. And he told me you were lost and he was busy... so he asked me to find you" He smiled at me, I could hardly see it though I mean, it was past midnight. "Well if you think your gonna take me back to that place, you're wrong. First of all Elaine hates me, she doesn't even consider my feelings and she acts like I'm not there, and second I don't even know who Sam is anymore! she changed him so much and look at me! I almost raped and as soon as I walked through that door she put on her fake sad eyes and he left me for her. And I know that's how it's gonna be from now on..Sammy doesn't even know I exist anymore Jack, what do I do..?"

He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug, I really needed it. I'm so glad he's here right now. "Awe I'm sorry, you can crash at my place tonight if you want-" "Yes! yes, please and promise you won't tell him you found me?" He sighed as we started walking to his car "Come on Nani you know I can't-" "Jack, promise?" I looked up at him with my big brown eyes, pleading. This is the same shit Elaine does with Sammy, but she does it for sex.
-JACK'S POV-
Sam didn't even tell me that she was this bad. I wish I would've been here for her. We were walking to my car and being the gentleman I am, I opened the door for her, and closed it as she got in. I quickly got in the car and drove off to my place.

+

"I love you, I hate you, it ain't cool, it's fuck-" i groaned rubbing my eyes, who the hell is calling me at this time? I read the screen and of course, sam. I rolled my eyes and answered the call, "Hello?! Jack man did you find her?" I looked over to Nani sleeping peacefully beside me. "Uh no man, I'm sorry I'm sure she'll turn up." Man yeah I felt horrible, I was lying to my best bud, but I promised Nani I wouldn't.

"Oh shit man, I haven't been nothing but horrible to her. what if she hates me? or what if she's dead?!" I snickered a bit "Why the fuck are you laughing?! she might be dead and your laughing about it." I rolled my eyes, he's over exaggerating "Sam trust me she isn't-" I  suddenly had my phone pulled out of my hand. "No Sam I'm not dead, why do you care...you didn't seem to care when Elaine was being all fake. No I'm not jealous you just don't fucking see it! I don't care I'm coming to get my stuff" she gave me back my phone and looked At me softly. "Would you mind if I stayed here until we leave?" I shook my head, of course she could, she shouldn't even have to ask. "okay well I'm gonna go get my stuff now.." She got out of the bed grabbing her bag and other stuff. "Hey let me drive you, I don't want you to walk this early" I insisted that a drive her and she finally let me. We both walked outside, got in my car and drive off.
-SAM'S POV-
im so pissed, how could he lie to me like that? we're supposed to be bro's. I felt a small hand on my shoulder,  "Baby forget about her, we don't need her-" I rolled my eyes and turned around to face Elaine "Okay maybe you don't, I do she's my bestfriend!" she scoffed at me,crossing her arms "I'm better, you have me why do you need that hoe" That really ticked me off "She isn't a fucking hoe! what's wrong with you" I swear to god it everything in me not to hit her. "Yes she is! I saw those nudes she sent you! She disgusting!" "You know what? she didn't send those to me she took them for herself! and I stole them from her laptop.. And your the disgusting one, your whole attitude is atrocious!" (a/n: Haha big words) She looked surprised. I have never spoke to her like that.

But all hell broke loose as soon as that door flew open..
-----------------------
IM HORRIBLE AT WRITING! Do you guys like it?

WHOS HEARD ALL FOR LOVE? ILOVE THE SONG SO MUCH. BUT GILINSKY DOESNT SING😕 more like ft. Jack Johnson😚

BTW CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIes Lesbian & Perfect shot

THANK UUU