Chapter 20

Jack
I was planning my date for Nani, and Nate was helping me out. I mean of course I asked Sam but he said no. I don't know why he's such a dick, it's fucking bullshit, him and Nani were never even dating! and he ruined her life. I'm going to make her mine, and I will never let her go.

+

"Dude why the fuck won't you help me?" I was fighting with Sam about why he wouldn't help with the date. "Because, your not good enough for her." I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled

"And you fucking are? you ruined her life! She didn't feel emotions towards anything for like 3 months! you fucking put her in the hospital. She was fucking bullied for her last 3 months of high school because of your ass! so don't fucking tell me I'm not good enough for her. And you have Elaine! what have you finally realized that you think of her as nothing more than a good fuck? yeah well maybe if you opened your fucking eyes earlier, you would have been planning this date for Nani and not me." I breathed heavily, I never took a breath in between and he just looked at me.

He just looked at me, and then he swung. I turned my head slowly feeling blood trickle down my nose, i tackled him to the floor and started punching his face.

Nani
I walked downstairs and heard grunts, and bangs coming from the kitchen. I ran in there and saw Jack and Sam fighting "Hey! stop it!" I got down on jack's back and wrapped my arms around him. He stood up and shook me off then turned to look at me, I looked at him in awe as I saw his cuts and bruises.

"Are you not even gonna fucking acknowledge me?" I rolled my eyes and looked at sam. "No. You have been rude to me ever since you have been here and now you want to talk to me? no you wanna fucking be jealous now, go ask Elaine to fix you up cause she's your girlfriend."

I grabbed jacks hand and pulled him into the bathroom, "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" I said grabbing him a tissue putting it at his nose. "Just my nose, my face is okay."

I kissed his cheek, and ran some cold water, I grabbed a face towel and wet it a bit. I dabbed it on his bruises and he groaned, "I'm sorry baby, I know it hurts." I gave him a worries look because I didn't wanna hurt him, but I also wanted him to get better. "Nani your so good to me. What did I do to deserve this?"

He said gripping my waist and kissing my head. "Well first, you went through my laptop, Then you saved me." I smiled up at him then he rolled his eyes playfully.

God I love this boy so damn much...
--------------
AWH the end was cute
how do you guys like this?
Comment!!