Chapter 25

Mallory
9-1-1: operator, what's your emergency?
"Hi! um please come to the clearmount waterfall! my friend just jumped of the cliff, she's trying to commit suicide! the address is 4582 calibraska road! (lolololol)
9-1-1: Okay, we'll be there right away.

My bestfriend is gone. The only girl that wasn't using me to get to my boyfriend. She's gone because of stupid fuck boys!

I turned to Sam and sent daggers his way "You! if your dumbass did what she told you on her laptop and leaked the photos for whatever reason!she wouldn't have been an emotional mess"

Then I turned to Jack and slapped him across his face "And if your ass didn't toy with her emotions and go around fucking other girls, and ignoring her she wouldn't have fucking felt unloved either!"

"What the hell! we all looked at that laptop-" "But not all of us leaked those photos!" I rolled my eyes at Sam and Jack and yelled at the top of my lungs "Who gives a shit! honestly, l wish she wouldn't have gone out with you, or had feelings for you!" I said
pointing at Jack and then Sam.

"Nate was the only one who treated her right! And I don't even know why the fuck he isn't here right now but he should have been the one to care for her! And she wouldn't be trying to kill herself!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs, I felt the tears coming down my face and I heard the police sirens. "Over here!!" I lead the police over and pointed down at the water.

"Okay, so we're sending the swim team down there to find her body." I nodded and held JJ's hand, shutting my eyes. I was so scared, I shut my eyes and shook my head. Please
please Nani don't be dead.

-30 minutes later-
The swim team came back up, and took off their swim suits. But they came back without Nani. "W-where is
she..?" I felt my breath getting shaky and I stepped up closer to the police slowly.

"I'm sorry darling, your friend wasn't down there." I felt tears brim in my eyes, I shook my head "No, no that can't be true! she's alive I know she is!"

I fell to the floor and started crying even harder than before. I felt warm arms wrap around me and I just sobbed into their chest. My bestfriend is dead.

She's dead....
--------------------
awe poor mal, this is last chapter buddies, don't cry. Check out Lesbian and Perfect shot for a sequel!