Chapter 24

3 weeks later
+
We were all back in Omaha,  and that vaca was great! Apart from you know..Elaine, and Sam, and the fights.

But anyway, it was me and Jack's 3 week anniversary tonight! but he's been so distant.. like he's keeping secrets from me, but I don't wanna bother him about it. I mean he needs his space too, I guess.

I was curling my hair and preping my makeup, I just wore light makeup cause it's Jack. I walked downstairs and smiles at Mal, yeah me, Jack, Johnson, and Mal leave together, and don't forget Nate.

"How do I look?" I spun around in circles for her, then Jack walked in.
"Hey babe, what are you all dressed up for?" I crossed my arms and looked down. "Jack!-"

Mallory began to yell at him but I cut her off, "Nothing, Jack it's nothing.." I walked back upstairs and rubbed off all my makeup.

I put on track pants and my black roshes. I shouldn't do this, I know I shouldn't.. but this is all I can do right now.

I walked down stairs, with my phone and bag, past a fighting Jack and Mal. I opened up the door and walked out. I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a really long time..

I walked down about 4 blocks, breathed in slowly and rang the doorbell. I was standing there patiently, swaying on my feet.

I turned around trying to buy time, maybe I shouldn't do this, maybe I should just go home, I was just about to run, when the door was opened. I stood in front of a very stressed looking boy, with bags under his eyes.

I leaned in and hugged him. "I'm sorry Sammy, I miss you so much. We're best friends I can't just let you go.." He tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. "Why are you apologizing? you didn't do anything." He pulled away and I could see the pain in his eyes.

" I hope you know, I love you." I walked I his house and sat down. "Where's
Elaine?" I honestly was so bored, I don't care who we talked about . "Oh, yeah..I broke up with her after Cali."

I pouted, and began to speak but I heard banging on the door. "Uh go hide in re basement!" He whisper yelled. I ran downstairs to the basement and locked myself in a small room.

Sam
I went to open to door and I was attacked with questions. "Where the hell is she?" I rolled my eyes at him, "Who? did you lose Nani?" He forced himself into the house.

"Did I say you could come in?" I shut the door and he ran upstairs. "I know she's here!" I walked upstairs and saw him looking in the closet. "Stop looking for her."

I shook my head at him, "You won't find her here, And even if you did. She wouldn't go with you, you forgot your 3 week. She's been planning it and what were you doing? Fucking Madison?" I wanted to punch him in his fucking face.

"Oh shit.. that's why she was all dressed up.." He's so fucking stupid.

"Yeah that's why. Jack I think we should take a break.." I turned around and saw Nani in the door way. "Nani what are you doing?" I was walking up to her but Jack pushed me aside.

"Why are you here? why did you come to him."

Nani
Well I could tell he was angry, Just by the way was speaking to me. "I'm sorry Jack, he was my only at this point. I couldn't go to Mal, she was already fighting with you.

Nate was probably getting high, and honestly I don't talk to Johnson. So what was I supposed to do?

sit around and wait for you to realize that I'm hurting? yeah I don't think so."