Chapter 11

-SAM'S POV-
I can't believe I just told her I wanted to take her virginity.. I mean I knew for the longest time that she was a virgin, but I didn't know why those words slipped out of my mouth. I'm a horrible guy I'll break her heart I know it. I felt awkward as it is with Jack bringing in his fuck of the night. Yet he claims he wants Nani. I'm scared right now, I have never been scared when I said I want to have sex with a girl but this isn't sex.. it's her first time, I mean I have taken a lot of girls' virginities but I have never cared about any of them like I do Nani. "come on let's go downstairs" I stood up, as she led me down.

We almost immediately heard groans, I looked over to the couch to see that hoe giving Jack head. "Oh god man get a room" I mean I wouldn't even do it that wide in the open when I have visitors. "Jack your disgusting." Nani shook her head and pulled me into the basement.
"Okay well You just left Elaine at that hotel, I think you should do something about her." I looked at her like she was crazy "Dude, I'm leaving her for you." She shook her head at me "no, I don't want anything to do with you until you break up with her. Face to face" I was pissed.

I don't wanna see her damn face again.. I know that if I see those brown eyes again I will fall for her all over again..
"Sam! hello..?" I shook my head and snapped out of it, "Huh what?" I want you to go and break up with her." Trust me I really wanna be with Nani but I can't. "No Nani I cant." she looked at me in disbelief "So your willing.. to not be with me, just because you don't wanna break up with her face to face?" I nodded my head slowly "Exactly."

-NANI'S POV-
"Exactly." I couldn't believe my ears, Why am I friends with all these fuck boys? I swear to god. I stood up and walked into the living room, and I am glad to say Jack was done. "Hey Nani, what's up" I huffed with my shoulders and looked at him "Well apart from you fucking some girl infront of me- Sam doesn't wanna break up with Elaine... and he can't be with me." I felt the tears coming.

No Nani don't do it, you can pull thru.
I tried to listen to myself, but I just couldn't. I felt the tears pouring down my face, I looked down and played with my hands. I couldn't let Jack see me like this I'm in a bad state, I looked up and wiped my eyes, then Jack came over and hugged me. "Trust me Nani Sam is a dick, and I know because of prior experience." He snickered, I knew he was trying to make me laugh. So I just gave it to him, "why am I attracted to all you fuckboys?" I began to use the palm of my hand to hit my head, "Because we're chick magnets" Jack said and winked at me. I swear he looked so dumb, I started laughing and he pouted at me, I poked his bottom lip and smiled.

"Why the sad face Gilinsky?" I poured back at him and put my hands on my hips. "Your being mean." i gasped and held my heart "I am not!" we were talking in baby voices, and having so much fun that we didn't hear Sam leave. "are so!" "are not!!" "Yes" "no" "yes" "no" "no" I giggled at him when he messed up "oh wait! shit." we were laughing with each other and it felt good. Even though the shut I have been through within the last 24 hours I think I still depend on Jack the most.

He looked me in my eyes, and of course I'm distracted easily so I'm just focused on his eyebrows, but I was focused enough to notice that he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened but I said to myself, "enjoy the kiss! let Jack in fuck Sammy!" I was gonna listen to myself, so I shut my eyes and moved our lips swiftly together. I pulled away shortly after, and looked at him. "Nani! I-i am so sorry! I don't know why I did tha-" I shook my head, touching my lips "No Jack, it's ok I uh. I'm gonna be upstairs.." I slowly got up and walked up the stairs to the guest room.

Lord please tell me I am NOT falling for Jack? Am I? oh man..
---------------
IS SHE?? oops I peep all for love💖💖 Check out my new story
Lesbian THANK YOU GUISE💗