Chapter 8

It has been has been exactly 8 hours 12 minutes & 40 seconds since I spoke to Sam or...her. It was already the next morning I cried myself to sleep last night, but they didn't hear me.. but of course I heard them. Those disgusting moans, how could he do that? but then again I know I wished I was in her place. I wanted him to kiss my jaw, call me his baby, show me off in public.. but no. I can't be the gorgeous, skinny, perfect girl that Sammy prefers.

I had already taken my shower, and got dressed I was gonna leave the hotel room for as long as I could. I just didn't wanna be there, I was wearing a black cardigan and blue fade wash jeans. I felt pretty.. considering I can't wear makeup, even mascara, I like poke myself in the eye.

I put on my black and white sk8-hi vans, grabbed my purse with my phone, and slowly unlocked my door. I was moving slowly so I wouldn't wake either of them up I really didn't wanna talk especially not at 11:30 am. I looked over to there bed to see that Sammy wasn't there.. I silently cursed to myself quickly tip toeing towards the door, but just as I reach for the door I hear a deep, husky voice call my name. "Nani?" Sammy's morning voice always got to me, I sucked in my breath slowly and turned around to face him, he was shirtless. I had to try my hardest to rip my eyes away from his toned abs.

"Uh..yeah Sam?" I was looking down at my feet I was too insecure to look him right in the face as we spoke. "Where you heading? I thought we were spending this vacation together" He grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. I couldn't, I was getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes, I immediately looked away. Elaine is right there.. and I won't lie she is very intimidating, " so did I.. but I uh I think you and Elaine should have alone time. I mean you guys always want it when your not alone, so might as well." I forced a laugh to come out of me, as I turned around to leave, I felt his grip on my hand. He was holding my hand! I turned around looking down at our hands, he never let go. "Is this about yesterday? Nani I talked to Elaine, she said she was sorry" lie. "No Sam I'm fine I just wanna get out and explore California.." I had to get away. "Oh okay..and I know your lying by the way. But go have fun" He smiled at me, he always knew me best. I opened up the door, walking out closing it behind me, I'm finally alone. I took the stairs and exited the hotel ready to start my day..

-12 hours later-
-SAM'S POV-
Where the hell is she?! It's almost 12 and she left at 11:39! 12 hours! 12 fucking hours! what the is she doing!
I called her over fucking 43 times! and probably texted her over 200! oh my god. I'm pacing in our suite right now, Elaine is just sitting there! "How the hell are you sitting around like you don't care?!" I yelled at her and she just shrugged, shrugged. "because I don't, doing this to herself" I swear to god if I was my old self I would've punched her fucking face.

"Well we have to go find her! we can't just let her walk around and 12 am! what if she's in danger-" I was cut off by a wobbly Nani walking through the door. She had light bruising on her face and a big gash in her arm. "Oh my god are you okay?! what happened?" Ever since I found her cutting I couldnt let anything happen to her body. "I-i should've listened to you" She came in for a hug which I gladly excepted. She started sobbing and then I looked at Elaine who looked upset.. I quickly let go of Nani. Maybe a little too fast because I hit her cut "Ow! what the fuck Sam?!" i felt so bad but I went to sit beside Elaine I care about her the most, I mean I love her. Right? right. of course I do she's my girlfriend. I was so distracted by Elaine that I didn't even notice Nani leave. "Oh shit, we have to go find her" I stood up just be pulled back down. "no Sammy, wouldn't you much rather have fun with me?"and she knew just what to do to wrap me around her finger again. "I'm down baby" I'm so stupid I should be helping my best friends who happened to have a huge cut I her arm, but no in sitting here about a fuck my girlfriend..
----------------
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
lesbian & perfect shot

SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK, I kinda feel like I stole someone's story..