Chapter 19

Warning!! This chapter has smut and is pretty explicit soo if your not into that shit skip it 😊
-----------
Jack

I pulled away slowly, and looked into her big brown eyes. She was beautiful, I haven't thought of a way to actually ask her to be my girlfriend.. I love her I know I do but I don't know how to ask her.

I picked her up and spun her around. "Jack please don't drop me!" She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, she was so cute but I love seeing her angry. I unwrapped her arms and dropped her in the water.

"Jack!!!!!" I heard as I ran away, it was a lot harder to run in water than I thought. I suddenly felt a cold breeze on my legs, I looked down and she pulled down my shorts! "Nani!" I sat in the water and lifted my shorts.

She giggled at me, and swam over. "Your dick is a lot bigger than I thought..daddy." She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. I groaned quietly and felt a bulge grow in my shorts, "Nani... don't do this to me" I grabbed her waist and gripped her ass softly.

Nani
I bit my lip as I felt his hands on my ass, I grabbed his hand and led him out of the water. "Hey guys, we're gonna call the uber to get home. Jack isn't feeling well" I elbowed him in his stomach and he held it in pain. "Okay." "no one cares." "just fucking leave." I frowned Elaine and Sam are such haters "Okay jeez, bye Nate." I waved and used the app.

+

"Oh fuck Nani, faster!" I was giving Jack and handjob right now.. I had no idea how to do this shit, I mean I'm still a virgin! I just wanted to tease him a bit.

So I licked his tip and pumped his length and a quick pace, and he slowly came on my hand. I wanted to be kinky for him so I licked it off, and it was disgusting. I really don't see how people do that..

I stood up and Jack got up with me, then pushed me down in the bed. I looked up at him as he tugged on my bottoms. I lifted my hips and let him take them off anyway, "Jack what are you doing?" He got down on the bed and dipped his head in between my thighs.

I felt his air burning up my heat, I moaned quietly and propped my self up on my elbows. "J-jack what
a-are you doing?"

I shut my eyes at the feel and moved my hips around "You made me cum, so let me return the favour." He said sending vibrations to my clit, I shivered.

As my breath got shakier and shakier, while he shoved his tongue inside. I moaned loudly and gripped a hold of his hair, "Oh shit Jack!" I tugged on his hair and Arched my back.

"Yeah baby girl scream it, who's your daddy?" I was in pure ecstasy "Your my daddy".. no wonder all the girls go wild when they were eaten out. I didn't realize It felt this good, and before I knew it my legs were trembling and I came in his mouth.

He pulled away and patted my heat, before standing up and wiping his face off. "wow Nani, you were like a waterfall" I blushed so deep I probably looked like a tomato while he was chuckling at me. "I'm sorry, it was my first time doing...that. And I did know I would cum that much.."

I got out of his bed and walked over to him. I grabbed his ass and smiled up at him, "That ass is still mine." I leaned up and kissed him softly. When the hell is this boy gonna ask me out?! I have been waiting for so long and I feel so weird about it.

"Fine. As long as this,is mine." He said grabbing my body, picking me up and spinning me around in circles. I smiled and kissed his nose softly, "oh yeah and this." I gasped loudly as he smacked my ass with his huge hand.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. Who in the hell do you think you are to do that?!" I crossed my arms and looked up at him sternly.

"o" I smiled and waved at them but Elaine and Sam just scolded me.. Like jeez they're together aren't they! Some people are just so....ugh.
---------------

Ew wtf did I just write? I have the dirtiest mind ever and I'm just a baby.
Fav, Like, and share