Chapter One

"Thank you LA, you were amazing!" Gilinsky thanked enthusiastically through his microphone. The crowed pierced in screams, me following suit.

Ever since I've discovered Jack And Jack on Vine, I've done nothing but obsess over them. This year, they were having a concert, and after months of begging, my mom finally agreed to get tickets for me.

In the furthest row.

I could barely see the boys, having to use the large side screens to see them. But, I still had a great time. Along with my best friend, Bianca, who offered to buy her own ticket to go with me, even knowing it's back row.

"We love you all, and we'll see you very soon." Johnson waved, as both Jacks, exited the stage. Sadness flowed through me, knowing they were gone, and that I'll never get that amazing time back.

Since Bianca and I were at the very back, exiting was a breeze for us, and we were out in no time.

"That was cool." Bianca said, breaking the silence.

I snorted. "That was cool? That's all you got?" Both laughing, I took out my phone, dialing my mom's number, when suddenly i bumped into someone, dropping it.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized, reaching down to grab my phone, him reaching down to grab his.

Laughing, we both stood up. "It was my fault."

My eyes suddenly came out of their sockets. I know that voice. I listen to that voice. I love that voice.

I look up only to be faced with none other than the Jack Johnson himself.

*****
A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Cindercella. The chapters are usually going to be this short, just because of how much time I have to write chapters.

But yeah, I hope you liked it :)

~ Kaitlin