Chapter Thirty-Three

"This was all thanks to me."

Rolling my eyes at my stupid best friend, I snuggled further in Jack's shoulder, as his arm around me tightened. Jack, Nick and I have been listening Bia rant on how the 'Jella' relationship was all thanks to her.

"I mean, Jack texted me, and I drove Ella to the park, and-"

"Babe," Nick finally piped up after what seemed like hours of throwing Jack and I apologetic glances. "I think we should give them a bit of privacy."

"But I-" Her sentance was cut short by Nick throwing her over his shoulder, and bidding us a goodbye, walking out the door with Bianca's loud arguments.

"Well, Bianca seems nice." Jack says awkwardly, looking down toward me. I giggled at his cuteness, pecking his lips, and walking toward the kitchen counter.

"I can't believe you're here." I said in awe, steadying myself by placing my hands on the counter, staring out the window. "I've been dreaming about this day forever."

"Believe it Baby," I see a pair of arms snake around me as I feel kisses along my neck. I tilt my head to the side giving him more access to my neck, as he whispers against it. "I'm here."

He nibbles on my neck, and I squeal, pushing him away. I'm a very ticklish person. No, not the cute kind of ticklish, but the 'tickle me and I'll break each of your bones into seven peices' ticklish.

Unless you find that cute in any way.

Jack laughs, pulling me back in with his arms around my waist, and his forehead against mine, and our lips brushing.

"I love you."

"I love you." I smiled back, staring into each other's eyes as our lips clashed.

Oh Jack, what are you doing to me?

* * * * *
A/N: Hey there, my little minions, getting the feels yet?

So this book is coming close to an end. I predict two or three more chapters before an epilogue.

Anyways, I was wondering if I should make a sequel? I mean, if there was, then that would change the whole ending.

However, I could also end this series and begin another Jack J one, or even a fanfic for someone else, that's all up to what you guys want.

So, comment or pm me if you have any requests/ideas, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Be patient, my Cupcakes😂

~ Kaitlin

P.S. - Comment more. I love all your comments. You guys are such funny potatoes♡