Chapter Twenty

"So you finally grew some balls, huh?"

I rolled my eyes at Bia, nodding. She smirked, walking over to the other side of my bedroom and looking at Jack's phone. Her eyes furrowed. "How many times does this damn boy have to say 'I love you'?"

"Don't question my guy." I demanded playfully. Bia looked up from Jack's phone, raising her eyebrows and smirking.

"Your guy, huh?" I blushed. I actually don't know where Jack and I stand. I mean, we admitted the mutual feelings between each other, but we never established a reationship. Along with that, he hasn't even met me physically. I mean, he knows what I look like between my twitter and instagram, but he's never seen me in reality.

"Uhm," I said after a while, looking toward my hands fiddling with each other. "I'm not sure, actually."

"Not sure..?"

"We told each other about our feelings, we just haven't made a commitment."

Bia raised her eyebrows once again, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Honey, love is a commitment." He recited sassily.

Rolling my eyes, I playfully shoved her hand off my shoulder, both of us in fits of laughter. Suddenly, knock was heard from the other end of my door. As it creaked open, my mother's figure appeared.

"Ella, there's a boy here to see you."

* * * * *
A/N: I'm so sorry about the long break! I hope y'all don't hate me♡.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to attack you guys with the Johnson feels.

Which reminds me, I've started the Gilinsky book and I'm happy to tell you that they're longer chapters!

With that, I hope you enjoyed the chapter♡

~ Kaitlin