Chapter Fifteen

"Can I sit?" A masculine voice interrupted my train of thought. Bia, Nick and I both looked up to see an attractive Aiden, his eyes catching mine. Bia looked between us suspiciously, then pulled the extra tray away from the free seat beside Nick, in front of me.

"Thanks." He flashed a smile at Bianca and swifty took a seat.

"So what's your name, man?" Nick asked, nodding toward him.

"Aiden." He replied sticking out his hand, doing a little guy handshake.

"No Jess today?" I asked.

"Nah, she's at home. Sick."

I nodded. "Tell her I hope she gets better soon."

He nodded and grinned at me. I soon found myself grinning back. Even though I've known him for about two weeks, Aiden seems like a really kind person. His stares are something special and his smile-

"I need to go to the washroom. Ella, come?"

"Uhm-"

"Great thanks." She grabbed my hand, tugging me out of my chair, and pulling me into the hall, out of ear-shot of the table.

"What the hell was that?!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air.

"What was what?"

"I thought you loved Johnson."

"Yeah..."

"So why were you looking at pretty boy like you were about to have some really good-"

"I was not!" My mouth was hanging at this point.

"You totally were. And to be honest, I like Johnson way better."

I rolled my eyes. "There's not competition here, Bia. I love Jack."

A smile grew on her face, so wide that it would put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?"

"Nothing. I just never heard you say it before."

"That I love Jack?"

She nodded, still widely smiling.

"I do," I grinned as large as she was.

"I love Jack Johnson."