Chapter Thirty-Five

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Like deja vu, I quickly shoved Aiden off of me, scurrying away from him, only to find him after me.

"Aiden what the hell?!"

"C'mon, please Ella. You don't know how much I want this."

He came closer to me as I pushed him away, once again. If he was able to kiss me drunk, who knows what this boy might do sober.

As if reading my mind, Aiden stopped his little tag game, and stood still with a serious expression. I stilled, afraid of what manipuating words would come out of his mouth. He took two full strides towrds me, becoming face-to-face with me, who was still frozen and greatly intimidated.

He gripped onto my forearms, except unlike last time, it didn't hurt. He stared deeply into my eyes meaningfully. So much meaning for a harassing asshole.

"I'm not gonna do anything more, I promise. I've just liked you for a ling time. I really want this. Please."

I felt bad for him. I really did. Having to love someone who shows no intrest in you, we all know how that feels. I guess I've been misunderstanding him this whole time. He's not some scary old rapist who's next target just happened to be me, but a broken-hearted boy who just wants to know how it would feel to be loved back.

With that, my mind went blank and I didn't know what else to do. Once again, I was met with Aiden's lips. Of course I didn't feel sparks, but I felt pity. With that, I did the one thing that I could only do with so many thoughts running through my brain at once.

I kissed him back.

* * * * *
A/N: Hello everyone!

I am super sorry for the hold on Cindercella, I just came back from a vacation.

I flew from Toronto, all the way to Florida, then Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico.

It was nice to get away from the snow for a little bit.

But now I'm back, and I have this whole book planned out. So stay tuned, and be patient young ones.

~ Kaitlin