Epilogue

"Aren't you gonna pick that up?"

I shook my head for the hundredth time, taking my phone for the hundredth time, and declining Aiden's call for the hundredth time.

"It's been two weeks since we've been on tour, El. Your friends and family miss you, you can't just keep ignoring their calls." I sighed. If only he knew who and what I was trying to avoid. Adjusting my laptop screen, Jack comes up from behind me, throwing his arms securely around my waist.

"Hey," He says quietly, his voice hoarse and husky. He gives a little kiss to my neck. "Don't shut them out." Sighing, I melted into his arms. It's been three whole weeks since I kissed Aiden, and three whole weeks since I haven't told Jack. He deserves way better than a lying cheater like me, but I just can't find myself to do it. I don't want to lose Jack.

Wiggling out of Jack's hold, I stood up from the chair. "I'm gonna go grab a drink. You want one?"

Jack's POV*

"No thanks." I smiled toward my beautiful girlfriend as she walked toward the fridge in the other side of the bus.

I can't believe how in love I am, and how I was so lucky. What if she didn't get tickets? What if her seat wasn't at the back of the stadium? What if she bumped into my body guard instead? What if we picked up our phones instead of each other's? But it didn't work out that way. I was given a perfect life with the most perfect girl.

My thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing once again. Walking up to Ella's phone, the screen flashed the contact of Aiden. I know El doesn't really like Aiden at the moment because of the uncalled-for kiss, but I think it's time to settle the grudge of guilt my girl is having.

I picked up the phone, but before I could speak, the voice on the other end spoke fast and ugently.

"Ella. Thank you for picking up. Look, before you can say anything, just listen."

So I listened.

"I come over to talk to you, and I was told you won't be home for a few months? You didn't even say goodbye. Ella, I thought that kiss meant something to you. I guess it didn't."

I don't think it means anything when you force yourself on a girl, Buddy.

"I thought you hated me for the kiss at the party, but when you kissed me again, I thought we could've happened."

What?

"Jack?" The voice didn't come from the phone, however. I looked up to see the girl I love. The girl who's probably going to tell me what Aiden said was a lie, and that he made it up.

"Tell me you didn't kiss him again." I growled, hanging up the phone on Aiden. The last thing I need is his presence near me.

"Jack.." She trailed off, not knowing what to say. And in this moment, my heart shattered. She said that she couldn't tell me that, and I was left speachless.

It can't be. She's perfect, she doesn't make mistakes like these, yet it was the only thing that was coming out of her mouth. I hoped she would stop mid-act, breaking out in laughter, asking how I could believe such a thing. But as time flew by, so did my dream. It couldn't have happened. It couldn't have been her. My girl, my love, my everything, my Cindercella.

As a tear slid down my cheek, I looked down, turning away from the girl I thought I knew. Ignoring her pleads, I walked out the bus, knowing her well enough that she would give me the space I need. I was heartbroken. I felt like a flower fighting winter, and the petals fighting the wind. I felt like a glass slipper, and she broke me in pieces.