Chapter Twenty-One

"Hey Ella," He says, stuffing his hands in his pockets, soon noticing Bia behind me. "Oh, hey Bianca."

"Hey Aiden." I smiled, "Come in."

"That's my cue to leave," Bianca said, walking past me down the stairs. "See ya Ella." She grinned. With that, she strutted past the front door.

Bidding her a goodbye, I turn to the awkward boy standing in my house. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to why he was here, and it took him a few moments ubtil he understood.

"Oh," he mumbled, fiddling wuth his noticeably sweaty hands. "I was just wondering if you wanted to grab lunch?"

I laughed at his shyness. "You nervous for that?" I teased, walking toward him, stopping so I was in front of him.

Rolling his eyes, he punched me jokingly and delicately as if I were fragile. "Shut up." He mumbled, and bright pink tinge appearing on his cheeks.

Sobering up my laughter, I smiled at the adorable boy in front of me. "I would love to go to lunch with you."

* * * * *

"Thanks for the great lunch. Renind me to pay you back." I smiled as he pulled up to my driveway.

I had a great time with Aiden. He turned out to be more talkative then I assumed. Not that I'm complaining. He was still awkwardly cute though, you could sense the nervousness in some of his words; it would grow less the longer we talked. I'm glad he's breaking out of his shell to talk to me. It makes me happy.

"I'm glad you had fun, and don't worry about paying me back. I just wanted to treat you." A familiar blush formung onto his cheeks.

"Thank you, Aiden. You're amazing."

He car came to a stop, yet I still haven't gotten out. Aiden took my left hand that was situated on my lap, feeling courageous, and brought it to his lips, ghostly kissing it. "Anytime. I hope we could have another date soon. Good evening, Ella, see you tomorrow."

I got out of the car and stood there dumbfounded, watching him pull out of the driveway.

Did he think us grabbing lunch was a date? Or did I think a date was just us grabbing lunch?

* * * * *
A/N: Hey guyss! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you so much for helping me to get to 1k reads and 100 votes!

Just to know you guys are taking an intrest to my book puts a smile on my face. I can't thank you guys enough, but I'll definitely try. Thank you once again.♡

~ Kaitlin