Chapter Thirteen

"Hey Gabi!" Three girls said in my direction, I looked around to see if they were talking to someone else, because I sure as hell wasn't Gabi.

"Me?" I asked, pointing to myself. They giggled and mumbled a 'duh'.

"We were just wondering if you still talk to, ya know, the Jack Johnson."

I mentally rolled my eyes at the third group of girls today who's asked me that question. No one actually cares to know about my life. No one actually cares to know my name.

"She's Jack's friend, not your little petty reporter. You can go back to eating your lunch at the 'slut table' now, goodbye."

You would think those gentle words would come from Bia.

However, it was some complete stranger, accompanied by a friend. The girl who spoke had long brown hair, going down to her waist and her green eyes sparkled.

The guy standing next to her had similar features, brown short styled hair, but glinting brown eyes, staring right back at me.

"Thanks..." I trailed off, showing a small smile.

"Anytime." The girl said politely.

I breathed out in relief. They seem like cool people. "Do you wanna sit?"

"Sure, thanks." The girl, who I still don't know the name of, pulled a chare diagnal of me, the guy in fromt of me.

"I'm Jess by the way. That's Aiden."

The charming boy smiled a heart-stopping smile. I smiled back, cheeks heating up from the intense stare he had on me.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm-"

"Gabi," Aiden smiled, eveyone talks about you.

All his cuteness just disappeared.

"It's actually Ella." I breathed a laughed.

"Oh. I think I like that better." We held eye contact for what seemed to be forever. There was something about his eyes, which make me fet lost in them every time.

Jess cleared her throat, remiding us that she's still there. We snapped out of the little daydream, and continued on like nothing ever happened.

I kinda like these people. Jess is super hilarious, and Aiden is very cute. It's like a perfect combination for a dynamic duo.

Soon a few other girls came up to our table, staring at me with a giddy look. But before they could say anything, Jess spoke.

"No, she doesn't talk to him anymore."

Yup, we're going to be great friends.