Author's Note

!!!WARNING!!!
This book has been rated Mature 18+ and may not be suitable for some readers. The contents in this book includes, graphic violence, gore, course adult language and strong sexual content.

~~~~~~

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first book, 'Sanity is Just a State of Mind'. As some of you may already know this is my own O.C. Jeff the Killer fan fiction. And as you may also know I do not own Jeff the Killer. Credit goes to the creator of this awesome Creepypasta character. Also there is an ongoing debate on how old Jeff is and when he first appeared. In my book I am going by the Creepypasta story of Jeff the Killer. In the story it suggests that Jeff is 13 years old, one year older than Randy who is around 12 years old at the time of the story. Again year unknown on when he first appeared. He will be a twenty-two year old man in this book. This is only for the benefit of my story, no other reason. There will be one more Creepypasta character later in the book(not telling). Again I do not own this character but give credit to the creator. All other characters are my own O.C.

Okay, enough with the B.S. Now for all of you who have read the warning above and still feel the need to venture forth I hope you enjoy reading this book has much as I have enjoyed creating it. Okay, I'm done wasting your time. Continue on.

Enjoy :-)