Chapter 1

Adam and I are at the park. The sun is just now laying over the mountains into a sunset.
"Wow look at this sunset." I admire the beauty of the sky that is multiple shades of pinks and oranges. Adam takes my hand into his much more larger one.
"It's so nice to be here with you." He smiles down at me. Walking down the a concrete path that leads to the big pound in the middle of the entire park. Swans and ducks roam freely in the water.
"I'm glad you are going to be home for a while." I smile up at him. We come up to a bench that is only foot away from the water. He lets me go ahead of him and sit down. What a gentleman. He then sits down next to you, thighs touch, putting his arm around you.
He stares down at me with his pure blue eyes that make my insides melt. I feel like  putty in his hands and I honestly love the feeling.
"I missed you, Hun." He says in a sweet soft voice. I look down messing with your hands in my lap. He puts his finger under your chin he brings my gaze to him.
A tear runs down my cheek. I have missed him so much while he has been gone on tour. The emotions I am feeling having him back is so overwhelming I don't know how to hold back the tears. I don't want to cry while he is here but I can't help it.
"I missed you too. I missed you so much." Another tear threads down my face.
"Babe, don't cry. I promise to make this the most memorial time of your life. I want to spend every second I have here with you." 
He leans forward pressing his cloud like lips against mine. The soft slow gentle gesture sends electric through my body. The feeling I have been craving for since the second he left.