Chapter 14

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Adam. Adam. Babe." I poke at his arm. We're laying in bed and today Adam has a flight to Paris for some interviews and a performance. He groans but doesn't move. He has his back to me, I keep poking him and then he finally flops over and doesn't look happy at all. "What?" He asks in a harsh tone, throwing me off a little but I keep my calm mood. "It's time for you to start getting ready for you flight. It's still dark outside and his flight is going to be super long. I can't go because of work which he was very upset about. "I don't want to go without you." He pouts. "I know but it's work they need me." I track my fingers over his tattoos on his forearm. "Can you just call them and tell them there is an emergency?" He looks down at my fingers that are still tracing his skin. "You know I can't do that." You pout and he turns away from me. "But just because I can't go doesn't mean you can miss your flight." I kiss his shoulder running my hands down his bare back. "I don't want to go." He whines. "But you have too. It's your work." I kiss his ear this time. "I'm not leaving without you." He groans. As he says that an idea lights up in my head. "How can I convince you to get up and get ready?" I ask softly. "Nothing. I don't want to leave you here." He pouts again. Tracing my fingers down his arm to the top of his hand. "I think I have an idea" saying as soft and smooth as silk. My hand runs over the crotch of his boxers and a shock is sent through his body making him jolt. He turns laying on his back, raising an eyebrow at him I grin. He looks at my lips licking his own, he grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him. Now straddling his waist. I put my hands on the bottom of his stomach and slowly make my way to his shoulder and when I do I lean down and whisper in his ear. "Now we have ten minutes. If you get ready after this ten minutes then when you come back we will have a whole day of what's about to happen. Maybe even more, but that's up to you." I sit back up and he is breathless, wide eyed. "Okay." He says with excitement clearly in his voice. When all of a sudden I feel the bulge in his boxers get hard. I giggle leaning in for a kiss, let's just say he made his flight.