Chapter 9

You both are going to the mall today to get some new clothes for the warmer season. "Babe, what do you think of this?" Adam holds up a floral button up shirt. "No." You raise your eyebrow in shock he even thought of getting that shirt. "Adam, what about this?" You hold up a sexy piece of Lingerie. "Yes, yes, and yes" he winks at you and you put it close to your chest where the yes clothes are. "Here let me take that." He gestures to take your Mountain clothes. "Thanks." Smiling looking up at him. You just love being with him almost every second of the day. There is not a moment that love doesn't flood out of both of your eyes when you look at each other. You lean in a kiss him. "What was that for?" He asks. "I just love you." Your eyes melt into his even more. "Aww I love you too." He kisses you again lingering for a minute.
Checking out later on, Adam holds your bags for you to the car and into the house when you get home. "Now can you please put on that sexy lingerie? I have been dying to see you in it" he hands you the bag with the lingerie. "Right away, sir." You wink going into the bathroom shutting the door behind you. The second you shut the door you open it back up peeking your head out. "I got you that floral shirt, put it on." He looks at you in surprised. "You got it?" He laughs. "Of course! I have always wanted to be with a florist." You wink going back into the bathroom and you can hear his laugh through the door.