Chapter 15

Tonight Adam's mom is finally coming to see queen and Adam's concert. She hasn't been to a show yet because of her work. Adam is so excited to have her here to see him. I'm backstage with Adam and them while his mom was out in the audience. I'm going to meet her out there here in a minute. Adam likes to give me a kiss before every performance he says "I'm his lucky charm" which I thought was crazy at first but thinking about it, it's so sweet. Adam is dressed in his full leather outfit. Sunglasses and everything. I absolutely love this outfit I love all of them but he looks extremely hot in this one. He is standing in the the middle of the stage with the curtain covering the audiences view. He is jumping up and down getting pumped as usual. "Are you excited?" I ask. "Well of course!" He smiles leaning down for a kiss. When he pulls away I smile. I absolutely love him to pieces and I just love the happiness pouring out of him from having his mom here. The producer of the show holds up five fingers telling us how long until showtime. "Well I should get back to your mom." I head out to leave but he grabs my hand pulling me towards him. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He smiles, dipping me back. He presses his lips against mine. I giggle as his lips interlock with mine. Letting me up I am breathless. "Good luck," I grin, leaving the stage. I go around to the stairs off the stage by the time I make it to my seat with Adam's mom, Lelia , Brian is ripping crazy loud cords. Spotting her I give her a huge hug. "Hey!" I yell over the music. "Hey, Sweetie!" She yells back. Everyone is screaming, standing around us. Just in time we both turn to look at the stage as the curtain falls to the ground. Both of us scream in sync, we then turn to each other and laugh, grabbing hands. I love her to pieces she is so sweet from the first day I met her she has only been open and loving to me. Through tour the whole concert I catch him looking at both of us. Leila is screaming so loud I was worried she might blow a vocal cord. Getting to about the end of the concert the confetti is exploding into the air above us. This was always my favorite part so I pull out my camera to capture her in the moment. Just taking one picture it captured every detail of how she felt and how she is, happy, proud and gorgeous. I always knew she was and is proud of Adam. She always talks highly of him but at this moment, I knew she was absolutely speechless of what he has accomplished. Looking up at her from the picture she smiles so wide up at the stage, when he blows two kisses to us and then I grin from ear to ear. All of us are just so proud of him and at this moment he changes the definition of chasing your dreams.