Chapter 4 - To The Mall

Hey guys! I really need a better name for you guys. It's crazy how many votes I have on this! I mean, seriously, 24 votes! Thanks so much! By the way, I don't know if they have actual stores for H&M. I live in a very small town, so I wouldn't know. Oh well, they do in this, haha.

Scott's POV

I wake up at about nine, early for a Saturday. I get up and eat some cereal before I watch my cartoons. Yes, I watch cartoons. That's our little secret.

When Spongebob Squarepants ended I quickly got bored. None of the shows on the TV were interesting and the house was clean so I had nothing to do. I start thinking.

Mitch.

Now that I think about it, he probably doesn't have anything to do, having no friends at all. That's really, really sad. I bite my lip and grab my phone. We could go to the mall, that should be really fun for him. He can shop, since he is gay. Ok, I stereotype a lot.. I take that back.

I call him. He picks up after 2 rings and I hear a soft. "Hello?" I smile a little. "Hey Mitch! I was wondering if you want to go to the mall with me." Mitch says. "Well, I don't know.." I could hear the fear in his voice. "Come on, it will be fun. Trust me." He sighs and says. "Alright.." I smile widely. "Great! I'll pick you up at your house in about 45 minutes."

He says. "That is definitely not enough time to get ready." I chuckle. "Ok, an hour. Is that better?" He sighs. "I guess. Just come in when you get here." I reply. "Alright. See you soon, Mitch." He hangs up without a goodbye and I pout to myself.

Rude.

Mitch's POV

As soon as I hang up, I go take a shower. When I finish, I get out and dry off before looking at my giant selection of clothes. I rarely ever try hard to look good but I decide to put some effort into it today. I pick my black shirt with the rectangular foil print on the front and sleeves, paired with some tight black skinny jeans.

I put them on and look in the mirror after I do my hair. I look good today! I rarely ever say that about myself, but I was feeling good today.

Humming some Sam Smith song and going down the stairs, my mom sees me. "Mitch! You look really good today." I smile. "Thanks mom." She smiles at me. "No problem. Are you doing something today?" I nod. "Apparently Scott and I are going to the mall."

She smiles at me. "Your boyfriend?" I blush. "No!" She laughs and smiles. "Ok, I want to meet him before you leave though. I nod a little, looking at the recently mopped floor. "Alright. I'll be upstairs. If he is coming, he should be here in about 5 minutes." I leave and go upstairs before she can reply to me.

I degrade myself in the mirror for a few minutes and wait for Scott to get here. Even looking my best, I could point out so many flaws.

Scott's POV

The door is opened and I'm met with a pretty brunette woman. She was actually kinda short, so I assumed it was Mitch's mother. She smiles at me. "Come on in. I assume you're here for Mitch." I smile politely and nod. "Yes, I am."
I come in and she says. "I'm glad that you're spending time with him. He doesn't exactly have a lot of people who like to do that." I nod and bite my lip. "I have noticed.."

She says. "Please be nice to him. There are four sides to that boy." I bite my lip and nod. "I won't, don't worry. What would those be?" She sighs. "His shy side, his happy side, his sassy side, and his mad side. My advice to you is to get him to the happy or sassy side and keep it there." I nod quickly and hear shoes clacking on the stairs.

The first thing I see is black combat boots, soon followed by the normally tight jeans and cute shirt. I then see Mitch's face and keep him in my line of sight. I swear I was having one of those stupid teenage romance movie moments.