Chapter 13 - A Change

Hi. I swear I'm trying to update more often. I'm really sick right now. I will probably get pneumonia if I don't stay on breathing treatments for at least two hours every day.

Update: Sorry for still not doing anything. I honestly want to get this story over with. People seem to like it and all, but I have drafts that I'm excited for. I just want to finish this already. Thanks for the support. Love you guys. <3

Scott's POV

I sigh softly in relief when Mitch says it's ok, even though that I know it's not. "Thank you, Mitchie.. I'm really sorry..." He looks at me, smiling weakly. "I already forgave you, Scott... It's ok..." Mitch whispers.

Even though I know that there's no way that he could forgive me so easily, I still smile. I'm not fucking up again. The fact that I'm falling in love with Mitch Grassi has finally sunk into my brain. "Let me take you out to eat, beautiful." I say softly.

Mitch nods a little, his expression telling me that he really doesn't want to eat anything.

"When is the last time you ate, baby?" I ask softly. He sighs softly. "Yesterday..."

I frown. "I'm sorry, baby. You need to eat something... Do you want pancakes?" He smiles slightly and nods a little. I press a gentle kiss to his cheek before starting to drive to IHOP.

Once we arrive at the very fancy International House of Pancakes, I go inside with him and we get seated. I look at Mitch sitting next to me in the booth.

He looks even smaller than usual. I smile softly. "Mitch?" I ask softly. "Yes?" He replies, almost timidly.

I gently fix his hair. "Where were you yesterday..? When I started being an asshole whenever you didn't show..." I ask softly.

"I-i got beat up..." The small boy whispers. My eyes widen, enraged that anyone would hurt him, even though I've mentally and now physically hurt him. "What?! Who?! I'll fucking kill him!" I whisper yell.

The brunette looks at me with wide fearful eyes. "N-no.. Please don't.." He whispers, terrified that I actually would or that he would know that he told someone.

"I-i'm sorry..." I whisper. "Everything will be ok.. I promise.." I knew then that I wouldnt let anyone or anything, including my sleep come between Mitch and I. We will be ourselves, even if I don't get my stupid game.

+*+*+*+

Mitch's POV

Over the past few days, Scott hasn't been mean or rude to me a single time. I'm grateful and I actually think he might care. I look over at the blonde boy as he drives us to school, getting out once we park.

I try to get myself together to face school, but look up in surprise when I feel Scott holding my hand. "We don't do this at school..." I say softly, biting my lip as we start walking to the entrance.

Scott may have been very nice to me, but he's been ignoring me during school. "Who cares? Maybe I want everyone to know how amazing my boyfriend is. I found this change in behavior very strange, so I began to feel scared. What is he going to do to me..?

We walk into the school and get our things from our lockers before heading into our first period. I look at the date written on the board.

Tuesday, May 20th.

Only three days left of school. Thank God.

The late bell rings, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looks at Scott as we he speaks. "Mitchie, school is almost over. Are you excited?" I smile a little and nod. He kisses my cheek and holds my hand under the table.

My smile widens and I giggle a little at the affection, making his smile widen as well. "You're so cute, baby." He chuckles and I blush.

"Thank you." I whisper, smiling shyly.

Other students were looking at us strangely because we had skipped the past four days and Scott had turned into the happiest person alive all of a sudden. Scott and I didn't seem to care though. We were in our own little world.

I don't know why I can trust Scott after all he's done to me, but I just can. I didn't think that this would ever happen to me.

I'm falling in love with Scott Hoying.

Hey, guys. I know that it seems really rushed (at least it feels like it). I just don't want to drag this story on much longer. As I said earlier, I have more ideas. I can't wait for them to play out.

P.S. If it isn't too much trouble, you guys should check out my scömìche fan channel and maybe subscribe. It's called MitchieScotty and I'm close to hitting 2,000 subscribers! I would really appreciate more support. Thank you, guys! I love you! <3