Chapter 12 - Fear

Hey. I'm literally so fucking tired. That's what I get for hunting Pokémon all of the time. XD

Update: That was in July... (barely anyone plays Pokémon GO anymore)

 Sorry. Whatever. Here's a short chapter. I doubt anyone will read this anymore.

Scott's POV

   I see Mitch suddenly fall and I start to panic, picking him up and carrying him to the nurse. I didn't mean to make him have a panic attack.

   I mean... I didn't.. At the time of the crime, I kinda did.

   What I mean is, I meant to scare him, just not as bad as I did. Ok?

   As soon as I get to the nurse and lay him on the uncomfortable bed thingy, I try to explain what happened. "I.. I scared him and he started breathing really hard, then he stopped breathing and passed out." I say softly, biting my lip.

   The nurse frowns and nods, making sure that Mitch is breathing properly. "He will be fine. Just don't scare him like that again, alright?" I nod a little. "Yes, ma'am." I say softly.

   The nurse smiles. "He should wake up a little bit after class starts. You can wait for him to wake up of you would like. I can tell that you really care about him." She says teasingly.

   I blush deeply. "Huh?"

   She smirks. "You'd heard me." I watch her go back to her desk, my cheeks cherry red.

   After I take a second to force the heat from my face, I look at my tiny Italian 'boyfriend'. I look at him sadly, sitting on an identical uncomfortable bed thingy.

   Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding.

   While he breathes evenly, I gently tuck his hair behind his ear.

   I quickly pull my hand back, looking at it in disgust. What the fuck am I doing? Ew.

Mitch's POV

   The darkness fades back into light and colors as I slowly open my eyes. I turn my head slightly to see Scott looking at me with a disgusted expression.

   I feel tears come to my eyes, trying to quickly scramble as far away from him as possible. In the process, I had managed to fall off of the (uncomfortable) bed (thingy). That really hurt, considering that I have multiple bruises.

   The disgusted expression disappears as he looks at me with widened eyes, ones that are still aren't as wide as my fear filled ones are. "Mitch, calm down. Please." He says quickly. I shake my head weakly.

   I press my back against the wall as he sighs softly. "You're ok.. I'm sorry.." He says gently, picking me up with little resistance from me, as the panic attack drained most of my energy beforehand.

   The tears that were in my eyes silently fall. Without even looking at the nurse, he grabs our belonging and exits the building with me in his arms. As we go to the car, I finally build up the strength to start kicking. "Fuck!" He hisses as I kick him in the shin. 

   Scott slams my aching body up against the side of his car pretty roughly and I choke out a sob from pair and fear. "Fucking. Stop. It! Or you will regret it!" He yells and I go limp again, pretty sure that he's going to hurt me no matter what.

   I watch the look of anger fade from his face and he sighs softly. "Mitch, I'm sorry.." The tall blonde whispers as he lowers me to the ground and helps me into the car. I ignore him and curl up in the seat, crying softly. I hear Scott get in the other side.

   He softly says, "Mitch, please, sweetheart... I won't hurt you... Please don't be so scared, baby..." I tremble as I slowly look up at him. "B-but... You said..." I whisper. He looks at me sadly. "Mitch, I was mad and you probably weren't doing anything wrong... I'm sorry..." 

   Being the helpless little brunette I am, I stare at him for a moment before nodding a little and sniffling. "Ok... It's alright..." I whisper, trying to calm down. 

   Once again, my fear of being alone has proved to be more important to myself than my own mental and physical state.

Sorry, guys. This short bit is here if you want it. <3