Chapter 14 - Backfire

Hey, guys. Quick question. Should I try writing smut for the first time..? If so, would you make fun of me if it sucks..?

Scott's POV

   I do the work as I hold Mitch's hand under the table. "Isn't it funny, babe?"

   Mitch smiles and looks at me in confusion. "What are you talking about?" "I'm right handed and you're left handed, so we can still hold hands while we do our work." I blush slightly and smile.

   The chocolate-eyed boy blushes and smiles, giggling adorably. "It's like we were made for each other." I smile and blush. "Exactly. I think that's just it. We were."

   I smile at the blush caused by my comment earned from the brunette. "Do you want to go on a date tonight?"

   He smiles. "I'd love to. What would we be doing?" I wiggle my eyebrows. "How's Spongebob and chill sound?"

   Another rewarding giggle came from my boyfriend and I smile. "Sounds fun." He says softly with a grin. I nod and smile, not noticing the glare we were receiving from Derek, only a few seats away from us.

   I speak again as I rub gentle circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. "I love cuddling with you and watching Spongebob. It's just our thing."

   My little boyfriend smiles and blushes slightly. "It is. I love it, Scotty." I smile and whisper, "I do too.", pecking his lips.

Derek's POV

   I look at Mitch and Scott, getting more pissed off by the minute. When I did the bet, it was to see if Scott was gay, not to make him be with that ugly bitch.

   Mitch isn't attractive at all. He has boring brown eyes, thin hair, and he's way too skinny. Not to mention that you can see his nose from outer space. I can barely stand looking at him.

   Things usually don't backfire on me like this.. Now I have to do something about it..

   The plan is to make Mitch look like the bad guy. I just have to figure out how.

Hey, guys! I know this is very short. Call it a teaser, if you will. I'm sorry I never update. Being a stressed out teenager sucks. I'm sure mostly everyone can relate.

Anyways, I love you guys! Tell me what you think of PTX Vol. IV! Bye, guys! <3