Chapter 6 - Sleep Over

Hello my amazing people of the internet! I'm a little bit tired, but still stressed. Sorry that this isn't as long as usual...

Mitch's POV

I wake up at about 9:30 in the morning, a bit later than usual. I go through my little routine of taking a shower, putting on some nude lipstick, and doing my hair. All of that took about an hour.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I sigh. I go downstairs and see my mom home again. She recently quit her job for multiple reasons. First of all, we have plenty of money. Second, she was never home and she wants to spend time with me. Third, we moved and finding a job would be hard. I have no idea why she would want to spend time with me. I'm fucking boring.

Upon seeing me, my mom smiles widely. "Mitch! You look great." I smile shyly and mumble, "Thanks.." She smiles and teases, "Seeing that boy again today?" I blush deeply.

I had completely forgot about the fact that I'm supposed to hang out with Scott today.

Looking away, still blushing, I mumble, "Yeah, actually.." She squeals immediately. "I knew it! That boy is special, I'm telling you." I roll my eyes. "If he wants to talk to me, then he must be pretty 'special'.." My mom hands me a basket of clothes and asks, "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, stop acting like you aren't amazing."

Sighing, I fold clothes with my mom. I just reply with a small nod and a mumble of "Yes ma'am.. "

After a bit, we finish and my phone starts ringing. I fish it out of my still too small pockets and look at the name. Oh god, Scott was calling me. It's like 10:00..

I answer the call with a soft voice. "Hello?" My mom watches me closely, making me very uncomfortable as I wait for Scott's reply.

He talks happily says, "Hey Mitchie!" I blush. He was so loud.. Loud enough for my mom to clearly hear it, a Cheshire grin on her face. Scott continues. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go watch a movie at, like, three, then sleep over at my house tonight." I swear, I could hear the smile in his voice.

I look at my mom and she nods, smirking. She will never let this go.. "U-um, yeah.. Sure.." Almost immediately, I get a response. "Awesome! I'll pick you up at 2:45?" I bite my lip after saying, "Yeah.. Thanks.. I'll see you later.." He says goodbye and I hang up, making the mistake of looking up at my mom.

She grins. "So, seeing your boyfriend tonight?" I blush deeply. "He's not my boyfriend!" God, do other teenagers have to go through this. I hope so.

My mom just rolls her eyes. "Uh-huh.. Well, come here. I need to give you something." I sigh and walk over to her, pretty terrified. She digs around on her pocket before hiding it in her hand. "Mom, I'm positive that whatever it is really isn't that necessary." She smirks. "Put out your hand, sweetheart." I sigh and do as she instructs.

Seconds later, she places two small things in my hand. She moves her hand and I look down, regretting the decision immediately.

Right in the middle of my hand sits a condom and a small bottle of lube. I feel my face turn dark red. "Oh my god! Mom!" She chuckles to herself. "What?" I glare, blushing deeper. If that is possible anyways.

I squeal. "I don't need these!" My mom raises an eyebrow. "You sure?" My face stays bright red. "Yes!" I shove the small items back into her hand. "I seriously can't believe that you just did that.." She laughs. She. Just. Fucking. Laughs.

Thoroughly embarrassed, I run up to my room and face plant into my bed. I don't do much for the rest of the morning, other than cleaning and packing for the certainly disastrous night at the Hoying household.

At about 1:00, I start to get ready. I shower, pick a whole new outfit (of course) and do my hair and makeup again. At that moment, it was 2:35. I stare at my reflection, not even close to as content as I was the day before.

Pointing at my reflection on the mirror, I whisper, "God, your ugly... Look at you." My eyes travel down my body. "Your baby thin hair... Your giant nose.." I look at my stomach. "Your too fat to be a twink like you strive to look like.." I look at my legs. "Your thighs are also too squishy.. You need to fix it.. As soon as possible.."

I gasp as my door is suddenly slammed open by none other than Scott Hoying.

Scott's POV

I burst into Mitch's room, because why not? I must have scared him pretty bad because his head jerks away from the mirror to me and his chest was heaving slightly.

Pouting, I say, "Sorry for scaring you." He sighs. "Whatever.. Let's go.." I frown and nod, biting my lip as I glance at his hand. We walk down the stairs and I couldn't help but join our hands, our fingers intertwining.

As I hold his hand, I notice some things. Like how his hands are so small.. I noticed that his hands are very soft too. He's so similar to a girl that I almost forget. Almost.

He says goodbye to his mom and grabs his bag with his stuff in it before walking out with me, our hands still intertwined. I break the contact to put the bag in the back seat of the car. He smiles softly and thanks me quietly as he gets into the passenger seat. I get in and say, "Welcome, cutie." He blushes slightly and looks away.

We buckle and I drive to the movie theater. "How are you today, gorgeous?" He blushes deeper. "Would you stop that? It isn't funny calling me those things.." I pout. "How are you, Mitchie?"

Mitch smiles softly in gratitude and says, "I'm alright. Let's hope that I don't become miserable." I smile. "I'll make that you don't." He rolls his eyes slightly. "Thanks, I guess."

I smile smugly and pull into the theater. "What do you want to watch?" Mitch says. I shrug. "You can pick."

Smirking, I ask, "The Visit?" He bites his lip and nods. "It seems weird. Still fun, though." We smile and go inside. I buy the tickets along with some drinks and popcorn against Mitch's wishes.

We sit in the back and wait for the movie to start.

+*+*+*+

Scott's POV

After the movie we drive to my house. I look at Mitch who looked very nervous. "Why do you look so nervous? I won't do anything to you.." He looks at me. "Even if you don't hurt me, your family will probably hate me.."

I frown, because this really is sad. He automatically assumes that people will hate him... Sighing, I hold his hand with my free one. He hesitantly grips my hand and I smile. "Trust me, Mitchie. My parents won't hate you and my sister will probably try to steal you from me." He blushes. "Why..?"

As I pull into the driveway and park, I look him on the eyes. "You are literally so adorable. Who wouldn't want to be around you?"

He rolls his eyes. "Everyone.." I glance at his lips before looking back into his eyes. "They have no idea what they are missing out on."

Mitch blushes and quickly gets out as I grin, grabbing his bag before leading him in.

Hey, I'm sorry this was so short... I really tried. It's longer than the first chapter, but shorter than the second. Thanks for reading guys.