Chapter 7 - The Stay

Hi! I'm sorry I'm so slow. I still have a lot of issues and responsibilities to take care of. Also haven't updated my YouTube channel in like two weeks.. Ugh..I love you guys. Thanks for being so sweet and patient with me. <3 Here is an awful chapter.

Scott's POV

I help Mitch into the house, somehow avoiding my sister. Maybe she wasn't even home, for all I know. Mitch looks around curiously at the beige walls and dark wooden floors, adorned with paintings, family pictures, tables, couches, and other furniture.

Smiling at his curiosity, I gently hold his hand as we go upstairs to my bedroom. My bedroom was pretty boring. Except for the giant Beyoncé poster on my wall and her CDs pinned to the wall.

He smiles at my obsession and enters the room timidly. I smile at him. "You don't need to be so nervous, Mitchie. It's just me." He blushes slightly and nods.

I put his stuff in the corner and go to the bathroom. When I get back, the only thing I see is Mitch being tightly hugged by my big sister. I frown, seeing how uncomfortable Mitch looks. I look at Natalie and say, "Could you please not squeeze my friend to death?"

After prying her off of him, I watch him catch his breath. She made his face turn a good shade of blue, that is for sure. She pouts and I ask, "You ok, Mitchie?" He blushes slightly and nods. "Yeah.."

He looks at Natalie and I sigh. "Natalie, don't kill him. He's tiny and cute. Precious cargo, sis."

I watch his face turn red and I smirk. She smirks at me. "Ok, have fun with your boyfriend! I'm spending the night at Sydney's house." She laughs and walks out, leaving us with red faces.

Sighing, I sit on my bed and look at Mitch. He looks back at me and stands there awkwardly. I chuckle. "Come sit, silly." He smiles nervously and sits as far from me as possible. I frown and move close to him and ask. "What do you want to do?" The brunette boy just shrugs and looks down.

After thinking for a moment, I smile. "Hey, why don't I call over my friend? She is really nice and I'm sure you will get along with her." He nods a little and I text Kirstie. I get a reply not even 20 seconds after sending it.

Mitch looks up at me and I smile. "She is on her way, Mitchie." He nods and keeps his silence.

With a threatening tone, I say. "Mitch, stop acting like that or else." He looks up at me with fear and alarm written all over his face. It almost hurt my heart to see him so terrified. Almost.

After a few seconds, I smile and say. "Alright, looks like I have no choice..." I stand up and pull him off of the bed and push him onto the ground, gentle enough so that he wouldn't get hurt. I climb on top him, an action that could be taken multiple ways, but I knew exactly what my intentions were.

Mitch stares at me, terrified. I smirk, managing to scare him even more. Seeing him so scared was hurting a little, so I decided to stop stalling to scare him more.

I sit up on my knees and start tickling him. He squeals and laughs loudly. He obviously hated it, but it was so fun. He tried to wriggle away, but my legs trapped him and he kept bursting into fits of giggles. I smile and stop after I assume he's had enough torture.

He catches his breathe and looks up at me, glaring. "You are so mean!" I know I am, but the smile on his face was telling another story. "Hey, all I wanted was to see your smile." He blushes and giggles and I smile widely.

I climb back over him completely. "Is that pretty smile going to stay, or do I need to tickle you again?" He giggles. "It will stay!" I smile and look into his eyes.

Mitch's eyes were very pretty to me. Most people don't think that brown eyes are all that special. His are very special. They look like dark chocolate, hot cocoa, and gold combined. Breathtaking, really.

He stares into my blue eyes and I lean closer. Our lips weren't more than maybe two inches apart when the door is slammed open by Kirstie.

We quickly scramble away from each other, a deep red spreading over our faces. Kirstie stares at me, then Mitch, before staring at me again. She shakes her head. I'm probably screwed and she will ask me about it later. The scariest part is that I didn't nearly kiss him for the dare... I did it for myself..

Honestly, I'm really hoping Kirstie won't flip out or tell anyone.

Mitch's POV

Why? Why did he do that? Why did I do that? I blush deeply and avoid their gazes. Kirstie clears her throat and sits on the floor with us. "So, Scott. Introduce me to your friend over here."

Scott looks at me, a pink tint on his face. "Um, of course.. Kirstie, this is Mitch. Mitch, Kirstie." I smile shyly at her and a little of the awkward atmosphere fades as she smiles back. "Adorable." She mumbles. I blush and look away shyly. I see Scott smiling as he says, "Do you guys want to play truth or dare?"

Um, no. Of course, I wouldn't say that. I'm not going to be that lame kid again. I smile and nod, Kirstie happily agreeing. We smile and Scott says, "Mitchie, you start."

I nod shyly. "T-truth or dare, Scott?" Kirstie looks at me. "Sweetheart, you don't need to be so nervous.. We are your friends.." I look up at her. "I actually have friends..?" I whisper.

They frown and I shrink down. "N-nevermind.. Just.. Answer Scott.." He looks at me sadly. "Truth.." I say. "A secret that we don't know..?" He bites his lip before looking at us, hesitantly saying. "I'm not straight.."

Kirstie and I direct our stares at him. "Are you serious..?" She asks. He nods slowly. She suddenly squeals. "Oh my god! How cute!" It was our turn to stare at the brown haired girl. She giggles. "I love gay people, like, you don't even know." Scott says, "Seriously..? I didn't even know that..."

She shrugs. "I thought you were a homophobe. It pissed me off, honestly." I sit there silently and Scott says, "Oh well, Truth or Dare Kirst?" She instantly replies, "Dare." Scott says. "Why don't you give Mitchie a kiss?"

Kirstie leans over and I scoot away. "I-i don't wanna.." She pouts. "Why not?" I say. "No, it's not you! I swear! I.. Just.. Don't want to kiss a girl.." I blush deeply and curls up.

I look up from my knees when I hear Kirstie and Scott laughing. She smirks, "I should have figured out that you were both gay since I almost walked in on you guys sucking each other's faces off!" She laughs harder and Scott's face turns just as red as mine.

Scott covers his face and Kirstie steals a kiss off of my red cheek. She smiles. "Truth or dare, Mitch?" I shyly say. "Truth.." She smirks. "Are you a virgin?" I blush deeper if possible. I see the blonde boy next to me look at me with interest.

Shyly, I nod, totally embarrassed. God, this is going to be awful...

Hey guys. I tried. I really did. Only 1300 words. I'm still as busy as I described last update. I've also been sick, so... Yeah, ew. Haha. I love you guys! Thanks for being so patient. <3