Chapter 5 - Jealousy

Hey guys! I'm so glad people like the story. Thanks for reading! <3 Love you guys.

Mitch's POV

I feel Scott's arms wrap around me as he says. "It's ok.. Calm down.. I won't hurt you.." I tense up and look at him with fear in my eyes.

He stares into my eyes and I can't look away. Biting my lip, I wrap arms around his neck in a hug as my bury my face in his chest. He holds me closer and I cuddle into him, craving the contact. Nobody ever really hugs me, excluding my mother because that is super embarrassing.

After a moment I pull away. "T-thank you.." He smiles at me. "No problem, Mitchie." He stares at me before leaning over and brushing my hair out if my eyes and kissing my cheek.

I blush deeply.

Did he seriously just kiss my cheek? He smiles at me and moves back to his side of the booth. I glance at him with a pink tint on my face.

He just smiles at me. "God, you are so adorable.." I blush deeper and smile shyly. "You are so sweet.." I look away, biting my lip to hide my shy smile.

Scott's POV

I watch Mitch blush. It's just so cute.. I don't even know why! He avoids my gaze, but I can tell that he just doesn't want me to see how much he likes me saying things like that.

The waiter comes back with two small salads to start. He looks at Mitch for a few seconds longer than I was content with. He makes eye contact with him as he sets them down. "Your food should be done in about 5 minutes."

Mitch looks over at his name tag and smiles at him. "Thank you, Zack." He smiles at Mitch.

I know that smile. It's meant to charm Mitch, I would know. I've seen that same smile in the mirror. It kinda annoyed me that he was flirting with Mitch. I don't even know why. Mitch smiles at me and my slight jealously melts away. I smile back at him.

After a moment, I decide to ask him more personal stuff. "So, Mitch, tell me about your family." He shrugs slightly. "Just me and my mom. I don't consider my birth father or grandparents as family anymore." I bite my lip. "Why not?" He smiles weakly. "I'll tell you in private. When we leave, maybe?" I nod a little. "I'm sorry I brought it up." He smiles at me. "It's fine, Scotty."

I smile at the little nickname as the stupid waiter comes back with the food and waters. Neither of us had eaten the salad in the first place. He sets down the pizza and winks at Mitch. "Enjoy."

Mitch's face turns pink and smiles shyly. I narrow my eyes as Mitch says a soft "T-thanks." Zack smirks at him. "Definitely no problem." He shamelessly checks Mitch out and my jealousy comes back full force. "Thanks, you can leave now." I say, gritting my teeth.

Zack and Mitch both look at me and he rolls his eyes. "Tell me if you ever need anything." He smirks and winks at Mitch once more. "We will. Bye." I say, pretty pissed off. He quickly walks away and I grumble. "Fucking pervert.." Mitch stares at me.

He says. "Scott, are you ok..?" I calm myself down some and sigh. "Yeah.." Mitch says. "What was your problem with him..?"

I say. "Are you serious? He was undressing you with his eyes and kept winking at you. What a pervert.." I drink my water. Mitch keeps staring at me. "Scott, if I didn't know better, I would say that your jealous." He laughs softly.

Laughing nervously, I say. "Me? Jealous of you? That's cute." He looks down and I realize how rude that sounded. "No, I didn't mean it like that!" I hurriedly say. He plays with his bracelet. "No.. I get it.. I did say 'If I didn't know better'.." I bite my lip.