Chapter 17 - Epilogue

*As of December 27, 2017, the events of the last two chapters have changed. So, if you're still reading this, then you may want to go reread them in order to understand what's going on. Thank you. *

Oh my fucking God. I was trying to reread this whole story so that I could rewrite the last few chapters and make it better, but it's so bad!

Why does anyone even read this? It's so cringey and there are so many errors. I'm honestly so embarrassed.

Anyways, this is the last chapter. A sort of epilogue, if you will. Enjoy!

Mitch's POV

Ever since I started standing up for myself, Scott has been incredibly proud of me. Maybe it's because he figured out that I won't take anyone else's shit to a certain extent.

I even became closer to Avi, Kevin, Nicole, and Austin. Something tells me that we all gave a future together.

Today is the day of our high school graduation.

I can't believe that we're finally done. After this, we'll be able to move on and work towards our dreams. Maybe one day people will love us like we love Beyoncé.

The whole day, so far, has been super busy. My mom was extremely excited, maybe even more so than Scott and I.

From there out out, everything was a blur. Getting our diplomas, hugging Scott, Kirstin, and my mom while we all cried, and saying goodbye to everyone who cared. What a day.

+*+*+*+

Scott stayed behind a bit longer to say goodbye to all of his friends, as well as see his mom. While I wait for him, I watch SpongeBob, giggling at the silly little sponge.

Soon enough, I hear Scott knock on the door and I jump up from the couch, letting him in.

"Hey, babe." He smiles and hugs me. I hug back and smile. "Hello, my handsome man." Scott pulls away before sitting next to me on the couch.

We automatically begin cuddling and he smiles widely. "Isn't it crazy? We're out of high school and we're moving to LA in a month."

I nod and smile, moving into his lap and turning to face him.

"It's crazy, but I'm so excited." I giggle.

He smiles and nods, gently cupping the side of my face before kissing me. I kiss back, the love that we feel for each other perfectly conveyed through that one simple interaction.

"I love you, Mitch." He whispers, nothing other than love in his eyes.

My eyes shine with nothing other than love and happiness as I reply, "I love you too, Scott."

We changed each other for the better.

It's finally over! It was rushed, bad, and cringey, but that's fine. I'm just glad that it's finished.

If you did like it, then thank you!

Thanks for reading! Please leave a final vote on this story and comment telling me what you thought. I love you guys! <3

P.S. Be on the lookout for a new story coming out #soon.