7.0

A/N: I got my new laptoppppp.

So i'm back (((:

-

"Connor's gonna kill me"

Brad whispered again while twirling the sword around in his hands.

I focused on Charley.

"You know I can't do that"

He shrugged.

"I know, because there's something in the sperm of woman which can't be replaced by men's and also men aren't build to carry babies because women's hip are wider"

"I know Tris, but Brad's father didn't, if I didn't step in you all would still be arguing, how about a little thanks for saving your ass"

I mumbled a thanks and looked over to Brad.

"You know there's no reason for you to keep your promise to your father right, I mean you physically can't"

He cringed.

"But a promise is a promise and one way or another I need to tell Connor about all this"

He shook his head.

Poor guy.

"I'm sorry, but I need you up here, Connor needs you with him.

Just tell him the truth and he'll understand"

Charley nodded next to me.

-

"I know I have been gone a lot recently and I'd like to apologize for that"

I looked around the circle and my eyes landed on Brad who looked at Connor who just focused on me and not even gave his boyfriend a second look.

Brad looked at me and shook his head, motioning for me to continue.

"But the transition in Olympus is near and I needed to sort some things out.

James, as always, has proven himself to be a great partner and leader and will continue to take over from me whenever necessary.

On a lighter note"

I looked over at James who smiled at me.

"We're getting a visitor next week"

Some people started talking and I looked over at Brynn who was talking with her friends.

"My cousin, Charley, is coming over.

I except you all to be nice to him"

With that I closed off my speech and sat down next to James who quickly pulled me into his lap.

"And where's Char gonna sleep?"

I rolled my eyes.

"In my cabin, why?

Are you jealous?"

I turned around to look at him.

"Nope"

He totally was.

"Oh just stop it, 1) He's not gay

2) I'm pretty sure him and Mel have this thing going on.

3) we're not gonna be sleeping in the same bed"

"Good"

Brad walked over to us with some food, Connor slumping behind him.