W.T.F

"Noelle are you still in that cabinet?" I heard Audrey's voice from outside the cabinet door.

I groaned and held my head as I opened the door of the small space compartment as it creaked loudly. "Yea, I am."

The blonde haired girl popped up me as she crouched down. she giggled slightly before helping me out. "I could hear you when I was getting some orange juice from the fridge." She started. "You were laughing. What were you laughing at, exactly?" She inquired raising an eyebrow.

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet and pulled my shorts up a bit. "Mama's Boy."

Audrey looked at me bewildered and took a few steps back. "What the fuck? Is that some sort of new app or something?"

I laughed clutching my stomach. "No! Mama's Boy is Louis." I pulled out my phone and showed her the first picture he ever sent me.

If I look like your mom you should really reconsider your childhood...

I laughed at the memory slightly.

"Holy shit Noelle. He is H.O.T!" Audrey exclaimed.

"Whose H.O.T? Me?"

Audrey and I turned around to see her younger eighteen year old brother, Niall.

Audrey rolled her eyes at him and groaned. "No Niall. Not you. Louis." She explained.

Niall's eyes seemed to light up. "Louis who?"

"Tomlinson." I answered shrugging.

Niall looked at me like I've grown eighty heads. "I know that guy! He was my best mate back in highschool! Connecticut right?"

I grinned ear to ear. "Yea! Him!" I said randomly hugging Niall who just kept one hand to his side and the other awkwardly patted my back. an idea suddenly popped into my head. "What was he like in school?" I asked breaking the hug in which Niall seemed grateful for. Audrey sipped her orange juice by the island of the kitchen watching us. when I looked at her she winked playfully making me giggle.

At the topic of my question Niall immediately froze. "I don't think I should be the one telling you that story." He said slowly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, frowning slightly. "Please? It cant be that bad." I reasoned.

Niall's gaze shot up at me.

"Bad, was a understatement."