O.M.F.G

My phone drops to the floor, and shatters.

"No! Fucking hell! Of all things!" I yell up at the ceiling as if I'm talking to Jesus himself. I put one finger in the air.

And no, I'm not trying to say, "Your number fucking one".

I kneel down on my knees and pick up the cracked phone and try to turn it back on.

The screen stays black.

Okay, for the record, this is not how I imagined my conversation with Louis to go. I was supposed to say, "i really like you too" and then he would say, "more than carrots?" or some cocky shit like that.

I stubbornly walked up the stairs, into my bedroom, and threw on a robe and slippers. I'm only going to the cricket store. I don't even care if I have to get a blackberry at this point. I  need to respond.

I walked out the door and immediately caught sight of Harry jogging down the street. He stopped when he saw me.

"Woah... Where are you going? The volunteer center at the retirement home?" He asked as I walked over to him and began to walk down the street with him at my side.

Asshole.

"Totally Harry, totally." I responded rolling my eyes.

He looked down at me excitedly while I looked at him oddly. "Oh my god! I am so magic! I knew it!" He began to jump up and down as we walked.

"No, Harry. I was being sarcastic. I'm actually going to the Cricket store because my phone cracked and I can't turn it back on." I explained slowly. 

I made a mental note in my head:

Teach Harry sarcasm.

"Oh!" He said reaching into his shoe.

What the hell?

"Here." He handed me, a fucking iPhone5.

"Harry! What other shit to you keep in your huge shoes?" I asked in disbelief as I stopped walking to face him.

He shifted his weight and started counting off things on his fingers. "BandAids, a bobby pin, an extra credit card, and a box cutter." 

I face planted as I turned around and began to walk back home. "Why don't you just get a man purse?" I mumbled to myself as I reached the pathway to my front porch steps.

"What?" Harry yelled from behind. 

I turned around and yelled, "I said thank you!" before I shut the door.

I threw myself back onto the couch and added Louis's number to my phone before texting:

Me: i really like you too

Louis: who is this?

Me: its noelle. no time to explain, just delete my old number

Louis: say something that Noelle would say

Me: your spongebob

Louis: yea its you

Louis: okay continue

Me: i really like you too

Louis: more than carrots?

Me: CALLED IT

Louis: wut

Me: nothingggg just ignore that one

Louis: okay...

Me: but yea, i like you more than carrots lol

Louis: than in that case, may i ask you a question that i have been dying to ask

Me: shoot

Louis: will you, Noelle, be my girlfriend?